Salem..No Not The Trials

Short Chapter
October 30th-The House
Simeon's POV
How was school Simeon. Aunt Hilda chimes from the kitchen as I step through the front door. Well I got kicked down punched and possessed all in the span of 15 minutes so it was pretty normal. I say and she yells, You What!? Possessed?! Simeon are you ok do you know what it was how'd it happen. I stroll into the kitchen and her face is riddled with complete shock. Hilda grabs my face turning it from side to side over and over again and I mumble, what're you doing. Nothing I'm just worried, possession is a big thing Simeon. Hilda says and I shake my head popping out of her grip. It wasn't really possession more like something grabbed ahold of me and I used it. I was able to literally lift the two guys off the ground without touching them Aunt Hilda I exclaimed lifting my arms up sending my shirt up as well. I'm not usually able to do that on my own. I say and my smile fades.

Oh Simeon. She says and tears begin to form at the corners of her eyes. What did they do to you. She rubs her thumb over the scar on my stomach. The warlocks found my book when they nocked me down and they called me a halfbreed since mom was a human. I say and smooth down my shirt. How do they even know? I continue and she pulls me into a hug. The coven is full of secrets, and some aren't so easily kept. She says loosening her grip. Aunt Zelda walks in the room and stops abruptly. What's with all the water works Hilda it's bad for your complexion. Hilda flicks her finger and the edge of my shirt lifts revealing the scar again. Look what the warlock boys did to Simeon they called him a halfbreed Zelda.

How did it feel a low voice whispers in my ear. Follow me to the stairs Simeon the voice continues. Hey guys I'm gonna go study upstairs ok. I hug both of them and they continue talking as I cross the living room. The stairs creek under my feet and I hear. Be honest how'd it feel. The voice sounds like it's sitting on my shoulder then it's in my head then it's walking behind me. I run my right hand along the railing and acknowledge that the voice is everywhere now. I open my bedroom door and close it quietly. The voice stops.

I heard you calling in the school and it's time I made my appearance anyways. The thing speaks again and I walk over to close my bedroom window. I turn around slowly and click on the string lights running the rectangle of my ceiling and a shadowy figure stands latched to the back of my closet door. Simeon I'm here to help when you aunts cannot. You summoned me one way or another. Think of me as your power. The voice says with a raspy low voice. The thing cracks and twists til a light woosh noise comes and goes from behind my door. The thing had disappeared and a cute black as night cat begins to walk from behind my door. I may seem small in this form but you'll learn how to use your powers more and more and I'll be here to help. The voice continues as the cat walks towards me.

I bend over to pick up the fluffy black ball of fur and smile. I'll call you Salem, that's your name Salem. I say and grin sitting down on my bed with him. The first thing we need to go over is-.
.To be continued