four

CHAPTER FOUR- THE CHOCOLATE BAR

---★---

ELODIE LESTRANGE was finding going backwards between Malfoy Manor and Grimmauld place rather tiresome by the time she had returned home once again to pick up her trunk and belongings. She was rather grateful that she wouldn't have to keep trying to sneak around each time.

She was even more grateful that her Mother had left by the time she returned back to the manor.

"I promise Aunt Cissy, I'll be back in a few days, the Parkinsons have invited me to crash there for a few nights, I hope you don't mind," Elodie tried to sound apologetic as she attempted to bluff her way into an exit.

"Very well Elodie. Don't forget your mother will want regular updates from you, as will I. Stay in touch with Draco and Lucinda as well, it's important you have some good role models," Narcissa smiled in a stretched fashion and patted Elodie on the shoulder rather awkwardly. Elodie's lip curled in amusement and she simply turned away to leave. Narcissa really did have absolutely no idea what her children got up to when she wasn't watching. Eager to be out of the manor as soon as she could, all she had to do now was to find that taxi driver again.

Elodie had arrived back at Grimmauld place about a hour later laden with her Hogwarts trunk draped and attempted to be hidden beneath her cloak.

"Thank you for your service, I'm afraid I'm going to need to wipe your memory again-" Elodie mumbled guiltily to the taxi driver as he came to a halt outside the building. With ease, Elodie pulled a borrowed wand, from one of the many muggleborn witches currently being held in the manor, and out muttered under her breath:

"Obliviate!"

The taxi driver blinked for a few seconds, as if he had dozed off, before his eyes rolled back into focus and he looked at Elodie with sheer confusion. Elodie picked up her trunk and simply swung it out of the car, clambering out.

"I'm sorry Ma'am do I know you?" Asked the driver with a frown as he inspected his surroundings.

"No sorry, I got into the wrong car," Elodie lied through her teeth as she picked up her bag and grabbed the car door handle to slam it shut.

"Well, merry Christmas then!" The driver called to her rather cheerfully as Elodie closed the door behind her.

"Shit," she muttered. "Maybe I took his memory too far?"

But regardless, the cool September evening air was beginning to get to her with her cloak still piled on top of her trunk, so she gathered up her belongings and made her way towards the door.