I Gotta have faith (chapter three)

Kate's  P.O.V.

There were soo many pictures! It was unbelievable how many people auditioned for this show! But I did go through all of them and there were some people I recognized well two people I recognized. Kendall the guy I'm trying to forget about had auditioned and that guy who I'm guessing was the girl I'd bumped into's twin brother.

The pictures I'd picked were one that had a guy called Kurt Hanson, a guy called Carlos Pena, a guy called James Maslow and that guy I bumped into Logan Henderson was his name. They looked pretty good together... but there was something odd about the picture I'm not sure what it just looked right but wrong at the same time.

The second picture was James Maslow again, a guy called Jack Holland (made it up :P) Logan Henderson again and a guy called Louis Mitchell (made it up too :P). and the third picture had Logan Henderson, James Maslow, Carlos Pena and the last person I really didn't want to put him in because I'd be around him a lot the man said so and I really didn't want to start staring at him again. His name was creepily familiar it was Kendall Schmidt.

The man came back "have you picked three pictures?" I nodded and pointed at the three pictures I'd picked he smiled and said "great! So I'll call these guys tonight and tell them they have a call back will you come tomorrow to see if they have good chemistry to be a band?" then he printed out a copy of the three pictures.

"I guess I could and um.. do you know when the other parts for the show will be given?" I asked because I really wanted Cassidy to get this part she'd auditioned for so many other parts and gotten few of them even though she was an awesome actress "I'm not sure i guess I'll call back a few people you might be one of them" he winked and showed me out of the room saying "I'm Steve by the way ask for me tomorrow" and then I was out in the huge room only this time all the people had gone damn! Cassidy I pulled out my phone.

8 messages and 2 missed calls damn it! I called Cassidy she answered on the third ring "Kate! You're alive!" she joked "where were you?"

"I'll explain at home where are you?" I said she told me she was outside in her car with those girls Tori, Charisma and Bella they were sleeping over...great.... I hung up the phone and went outside to the car and hopped in the front next to Cassidy who immediately said "so tell me where you went!" I told them what happened.

"OH MY GOD! That is so cool!!" Tori said the others nodded "did you put that guy who said you were awesome in it? Kendall?" Cassidy asked we were home now at the house that me and Cassidy shared in L.A. "he was in one of the pictures..." the second I said that I regretted it because Cassidy being Cassidy got the impression that I liked Kendall...only half true because I don't know him... and she convinced Tori, Bella, and Charisma that I liked him to and Cassidy now had this over me because she had Kendall's number after today.

Logan's P.O.V.

Nichole, Brenna and I got a hotel room close to the audition hall..they forced me to get one close to the audition hall because they're almost certain I'm going to get the part I'm not too sure about it though. The judge had told me to audition for the smart one of the group who wants to be a doctor but can sing and rap Nichole is psyched about it because I can rap. Oh and the fact that the judge said it was awesome for the part how I can do a backflip so that increased my chances.

"nervous Logie?" Nichole asked from the floor where she was sitting with her legs crossed brushing her hair. You really wouldn't think we're twins because we're fraternal twins she has blonde hair and I have dark hair and I'm a little taller than her but we were born on the same day only I was born two minutes before her.

"course I am! I'm not going to get this!" I said flopping back on my bed "yeah you are" Brenna said rolling her eye s and coming out of the bathroom in her pyjamas, she sat next to Nichole on the floor "you can do a backflip let's see um beat that!" she added grinning.

I laughed and sat up "anyone want a sandwich?" I asked walking towards the kitchen but before they could answer I said "no? great more for me!" I heard them  groan I laughed. I came back in with a sandwich for myself.

I ended on a really random note there... I couldn't think of anything better than Logan making a sandwich so sue me! xD

:DD