Never Forget (chapter four)

HEEEEYYYY! I'M ALIVE!

THIS CHAPTER IS BASED OFF NEVER FORGET BY DEMI LOVATO! YAY!

STORY TIME!

_____

Still Logan's P.O.V.

I sat on the couch where Brenna and Nichole were now sitting watching TV. I took a bite of my sandwich when my phone rang "mmhmm?" I said sandwich still in my mouth.

"Is this Logan Henderson? I'm Steve and I'm calling from paramount studios, I'd like to tell you that you got a call back for one of the main parts in "Big Time Rush" please be at the studio tomorrow at around 2:00 okay?" I almost choked on my sandwich I coughed down the phone In Steve's ear "are you okay?" I heard him ask nervously I gasped Nichole grabbed the phone out of my hand.

"um.. hello? Logan is ..um busy.. right now can i take a message?" she said she listened for a minute then looked at me, I gave her a thumbs up "yeah he'll be there he's just.. casually dying here no biggie bye!" she hung up the phone and screamed "he got it! He got it!" Brenna jumped up and screamed with her. I'd stopped choking by now and grinned "I got it!"

James P.O.V.

Ellis was playing Angry Birds on my phone lying on my bed "you know you suck at that game?" I asked her she frowned "I do not!" I looked down at the screen "um...Ellis you're supposed to aim the other way" I laughed. "I knew that!" she said starting the game again.

I rolled my eyes "sure ya did" I said "whatever shouldn't that show have called by now?" she put the phone in her pocket "I guess so and that's my phone!" I said reaching for it she pulled away "I'm still playing with it!" I jumped on her "ow!" she shouted we rolled around on the floor for awhile before Ellis jumped up with the phone in her hand...damn beaten by a girl... "wait.. there's someone on the phone" she said.

  I smiled and took the phone "hello?" I said "were you two just....doing something..?" a voice I didn't know asked "what? No!!! jeez she took my phone who is this?" I said laughing "okaaaay.. this is Steve from paramount studios I'm calling to tell you that you got a call back for one of the main parts and can you come to the studio tomorrow at 2:00?" I got it! I grinned "sure! Great thanks bye!" I hung up the phone "Ellie?" I called she came out of my room with my ipod this time "great.." I muttered "but anyway I got the part!!!" I said "omg! That's awesome!" she said hugging me.

Carlos' P.O.V.

"Oh c'mon! I'm not losing to a girl again!!" I shouted doing my best to beat Rose at black ops she always beats me.. "oh yeah you are!" she said elbowing me so I dropped my controller "not fair! That's cheating!" I stood up and shouted. She laughed "no pain no gain".

I hope I get this audition the people all seem really nice.. and now she won.. again... she was jumped around doing a happy dance "yeah..laugh it up" I frowned "cheer up grumpy wanna rematch?" she said sitting down "bring it! And I will not lose this time!" 

We played for another few minutes when the room service dude came up with food we ignored him other than telling him to just leave it there "um..sir I think your phone is ringing" the room service dude said "just answer it my name's Carlos Pena take a message" I said still playing the game.

He looked a little awkward answering the phone "hello?...um yes Carlos Pena is here... he's kinda busy.. okay I'll put him on!" he said..i think he just wanted to get out of here. We ended the game.. Rose won again I took the phone from him "hellooo? Carlos Pena here!" I said "oh great hi Carlos you're dad is very polite" I laughed "that wasn't my dad! Just some old room service dude who's this?"

"my name's Steve from paramount studios you got a call back for tomorrow at around 2:00 for the show "Big Time Rush" okay?" I jumped up and down "great! I'll be there!" I said "Rose I got the part!" I said "you did?! Awesome!!!" she said jumping with me.

Kendall's P.O.V.

"so how did your audition go?" Haley asked me over the phone "pretty good but... do you know the name Kate Cullen?" I couldn't help it Cassidy told me her name and it sounded so familiar like I knew it. "yeah I think so want me to check our old class list?" Haley asked why didn't I think of that? "yeah sure" I said "okay one second"

Kevin came into the hotel room "are you still obsessing about that girl?" he asked "actually I'm talking to Haley" he rolled his eyes "probably talking about that girl" he said sitting on the couch and turning on the TV "noo....." I said I heard Haley come back to the phone and say "yeah there was a girl called Kate Cullen who was in our class oh wait! Now I remember her! Don't you? She lived on our street and we knew her since we were 4 then she moved with her friend Cassidy to LA when we were 15 no one really knew why she moved with Cassidy I remember you were crushed" now I remember! But I do know why she moved with Cassidy her parents were horrible people.. her mom left them and her dad hit her a lot so she went to live with Cassidy! I was crushed how did I forget her?! I cut Haley off in the middle of asking why I was asking and hung up the phone.

:DD