Funhouse! (Chapter fifteen)

Hey! please comment!!!

Yes another chapter tonight <3 i'm still copy and pasting! New chapters will start coming by chapter 22

STORY TIME!

Carlos' P.O.V.

This theme park is awesome it has everything! Why haven't we come here before?! I asked Tori that and she said that we were blind before...we were...we really were.. the roller coaster Tori and I just went on was awesome! "you look like you got an electric shock" I said laughing and pointing to Tori's hair she laughed "look who's talking!" she giggled showing me my hair in her phone I laughed and pushed it down.

"that was AWESOME!!" she said jumping up and down "yeah it was!" a clown came up behind us and Tori groaned she frowned at it "what?" I asked she shook her head "I hate clowns!" she got behind me I laughed "mean!!" she said "no I'm laughing because you're cute when you're weird" she looked at me for a minute then laughed the clown passed and she came out from behind me. "better now?" I asked "much let's go to the funhouse!" she said going over to it.

I followed her "I always get lost in these things" I said she went in ignoring me "and now I'm not the only one who's gonna get lost" I said running in after her. After a minute of looking for her I called "tori!!!" no answer aaaand I'm lost again...damn.. I looked around and kept walking bouncing on the bouncy parts when someone jumped on my back "woah!!" I shouted spinning around I recognized Tori's laugh from behind me "TORI!!! You scared me" I said she laughed again "sorry it was too tempting! You looked pretty cute when you were lost" I smiled and bounced really hard it made her fall backwards "Carlos!!!" she screamed

I laughed again and held out my hand. She reached out to grab it but then got an evil look on her face and pulled me down next to her "ooof!" I said as I fell "you sound like a dog!" she giggled. I rolled towards her and tickled her she squeaked "and you sound like a mouse" I said tickling her more she laughed "no! I'm soo ticklish!"

"yeah I noticed" I grinned and stopped she lay back breathed with relief and then suddenly sat up fast "Car- OW!" she said banging her head off mine "ow!!" I shouted rubbing my head she lay back down frowning "you okay Tori?" I said leaning down to see if she was she nodded...and temptation got the better of me I leaned down and kissed her lightly then pulled away shyly but she pulled me back and we kissed again. I pulled away for a second "will you be my girlfriend?" I asked she smiled "yeah!!!" I grinned and hugged her tight.

***The Next Day***

Kendall's P.O.V.

We're finding out who got the parts for "big time rush" today and I'm nervous.. I still can't dance and the others are pretty good dancers I texted Kate this morning she's coming to paramount to with the girls.

I went in to the studio everyone was already there "hey Kendall" Logan waved from the risers Bella was sitting in-between his legs she waved to "hi...you two?" I asked gesturing to them Logan smiled "yeah" he said playing with Bella's hair "oh! Did you talk to Nichole?" Bella asked Logan he looked down "she was asleep when I got home" he sighed. James and Charisma came over then holding hands "you two too?" I asked James laughed "yup!"

"did I miss something last night??" I asked they all nodded I noticed Tori and Carlos were sitting on the risers too. I shook it off and walked over to Cassidy "hey where's Kate?" I asked her she pointed to a door marked "staff only" right with Steve. "so you like Kate and Kurt as a couple?" I asked hopping on the riser next to her "yes! But she didn't want to go out with him..she liked you" I smiled "so Kurt knows? That's why he's been glaring at me since the second I got in here?" she nodded.

Kate came out then, she was grinning her face off I smiled because her smile makes me smile "guys come on the parts are being given!" she said we followed her into the room with the stage and she jumped up on stage next to Steve they sat down so they wouldn't be too high up.

"you helped pick the main parts Kate?" Cassidy asked Kate smiled and nodded. Kurt winked at her "well we all know I got the part! She's got the hots for me" he said I glared at him "uh...NO!" I said I'm not usually this jealous! But Kurt aggravates me.. "Kendall!! Ignore him" Kate said shooting me a warning look.

I am so bad at ending Chapters....OKAY well...next chapter will be announcing then a little Henderson family chatting!

:DD