Action!

"AHHHH!" The men threw the little, sobbing girl into a white room, "Mama! Mama! Mamaaa!" She screamed, terrified and confused. When the door had closed, the toddler banged on it with her small, weak hands.

"Hello," the moment she heard the low, muffled voice, she turned around with wide eyes, her hands and back were pressed against the door, "do not worry, I am not here to harm you."

What she saw most certainly told of other wise. The voice had come from an abnormally tall, dark clothed being, seeming to wear a white mask that resembled the beak of a crow. Behind it, she saw two bright, blue eyes staring right at her. The little girl stayed glued to the door, her eyes never leaving the odd stranger, and tears still came pouring down.

The tall being walked closer, hand reached out, "They have brought you here because you are sick, and I am the cure." The girl was not at all comforted, for the closer the masked stranger had come, the louder she sobbed, but then..

Tap.

The masked stranger's hand had seemed to hit an invisible wall, "Glass?" He said, confusion evident in his voice. He hit and punched the glass, but it did not break.

The little girl was then relieved by this, knowing that this man could not harm her. When her tears no longer clouded her vision, she looked around the room, or really rooms. Her room had a large bed, a shower, and a toilet, while the one that the crow (that is what the little girl decided to call him) was in had a bed, a table, and a shelf filled with tools and books. She quickly saw that they were all white.

The crow then just stood there, his blue eyes seeming to glare into the little girl's soul. The girl still had her back and hands on the door, and quickly looked down, wanting to avoid the crow's glare. They had stayed like this for who knows how long, for neither had a clock. The girl wanted to fidget, move, do something, but her fear had locked her in place.

She heard footsteps walking away from her. She peeked, and saw the crow sit down on his bed, cross his legs, and speak, "It would seem we will have to post pone curing you, what is your name?" The little girl tensed. The crow saw this, and continued, "Do not worry, I am a doctor, not a fiend, I will not hurt you."

She didn't know what to do, she knew not to talk to strangers (especially scary strangers), but she also didn't want to seem rude. Her mother had always taught her to never be rude...

"C-Casia..." she whispered, although apparently it was loud enough for the crow to hear.

"Casia... what a lovely name, unfortunately I have many, many names, and so you could call me whatever you would li-"

"Are you a crow?" Casia said, interrupting the doctor. Her voice held curiosity, but her face was hidden, for she was still looking down, avoiding eye contact. She was now sitting down on the floor, her arms holding her legs together.

The doctor did not expect such a quick response, but he soon answered, "No, I am NOT a crow."

"Then why do you look like a crow?" Casia looked up, "You said you are a doctor, but my mama told me a story once, where dea-

"Mind you're manners and watch you're mouth!" Casia quickly shut her mouth and hid her face once again. The doctor sighed, and stared at the little girl, most likely not knowing what to say or do next to lighten the situation. Silence ensued once more.

"Doc," The girl muttered, ending the awkward silence.

"Excuse me?"

"I'll call you Doc," she said once more, raising her voice a bit to be heard, "it's what my papa always called all of his doctors..."

The doctor, after a few seconds of silence, responded, "Doc would do."