chapter 4. the first attack

I woke up Normaly but not in a tent in a bed I got up and go ready in armor and Got weapons. I open my door where Lulu was waiting holding a book "I want you to learn a bit of our history", she said and walked in I shut the door and sat down on the bed she opened the book. She the began "The Village started with the fist Lord, her name unknow For it was lost in histroy" she read I looked "why exactly?", I asked Curious. Lulu "people don't rember it for some reason". She contuined on with the history. And when we finsihed "I'm gunna go out for some fresh air" I said and walked out of the house and walked around the village I had the feeling from last night but I can't place why I felt it. Then something touched my shoulder out of instic and training I turned around And pinned whoever it was on the ground. It was anbriel from the night before "I'm sorry" I said and got up and helped him "No it's my fault Lady Fenix I Kinda sneaked up behind you". He stood up "just saw you lady Fenix and just had to say hi" he said "and that you should always be careful some people have it out for you". I nooded "Good to know" we walked together and chatted a bit. I saw Chichop and Tokala Chatting with some villagers as well. I looked and smiled I haven't got close to them i should work on that the closet people are lulu and kuu who i met before them. I should really try to Hang out with them. I got so lost in thiught that when ambriel was asking if I was okay I didn't answer "Uh yeah...I'm fine just got lost in thought" I said. He looked "okay, I have to go Got some work to do" he then ran off. I walked up to Chipchip and tokala "Hey!" I said the two looked and smiled at me "Hey Fenix!" They said as I approached.
  We talked for awhile and then started to walk. We walked around looking at the village There was kids running around and then a group of married women where around chatting as their kids play talking to a newly wed. We past a small school house. Some teens were gossiping while others acually listend and did work. I smiled at everything as we walked the village was alive. But I felt like an outcast I never lived in a village I only enter one to steal i didn't communicate much with people I don't have good people skills. I guess that's why I have the others still the feeling of being an outcast never leaves my side or the feeling of being whatched I wanna learn more about the village more about the goddess like figur in the world that people pray to but I never will know I guess I never did know. We walked on when I feel magic, dark magic then I heard it screams We turned around were the screams were coming from and started to run. "What the heck is going on?" Asked Chipchop "I have no idea but we better hurry" I answered Tokala nooded and when we got there. There stood a man With a black cloak on crovering his face as he used magic "what I thought magic was hard to master and is unable to be used anymore" Tokala said looking at the strange man. I took out my danger and threw it at the man out of instic the man Saw it and stopped it. I stared "what do we do?" I said starting to panic slightly there besides him stood a women Also having her face croverd ahe had long Light blond hair. She said something but no one could hear Then the guy looked at me and Blasted something Tokala looked and pushed me out of the way as fast as he can but he got it he was then froze into place. I looked my eyes widen "TOKALA!" I yelled Chipchop helped me up "Come on we have to get to safty they are after you" he said trying to get me to leave I looked "They did something to Tokala he is out friend we shouldn't leave him" he looked at me "what are we supose to do?" He asked i looked around and i felt something a voice no a spirt call out 'Use the special abillty's given to you' it said 'what special abillty's' before I could think there was another shot but I moved quickly. I looked Lulu had ran up with Kuu by her side "what in the world in happening" kuu said looking then looked at Tokala "what happend to him?" She asked I looked "That dude did something with magic" lulu stared "Magic how?" There was another blast we Ran leaving tokala behind Kuu had to be dragged to safty cause she didn't want to leave him like I didn't. Chipchop "we need a plan and fast" he said looking "it might not take long till they find us" he added he seemed worried of course he was an assain he never had to do Combate like this, lulu lookes ariund "The other guards Were brought down by something most of the villagers fled" she said "we are the only ones still in this village other then the old man" she added Kuu looked "what are we gunna do?" She asked looking at me as if I knew "I have no idea but we can't stay here" I said.
  We talked about strategy I didn't mention of how they were after me cause they probaly have made sure I stayed behind to be whatched. After we planned every move we moved out. Kuu was gunna be the use of distracting the girl and if we were right and the girl Try to purse her then kuu was to run and lulu was gunna take care of the girl alone. Me and Chipchop were gunna purse the guy together. We were all set up me and chipchop on a roof waiting. We looked and they were Looking at tokala and then he was gone with the wave of the guys hand. I wanted to just jump out but chipchop stopped me. "We have to stick to the plan we can lose you to", he said I nooded and I saw Kuu who was doing her job and distracting the lady and then she started to run as The lady ran after her. We whatch them go out of our view. That's when we engaged and Jumped out and started to attack but before we could do anything the man was gone. We looked around and Kept our gaurd. Chipchop lookes "FENIX!" he yelled I turned around but it was too late I Got hit by something and was on the ground My eyes slowly started to shut the last thing I heard was chipchop yelling my name and the last thing I saw was him getting knocked down by the guy before I was completely out.