❝I'm Never Okay❞

❦Broken❦

❦Broken❦

Chapter 5

THE

next day I wake up in pain, like every single morning that I wake up. The clock is about five in the morning, I just slept for one hour.

The pain made sure of that. Standing up was so painful that I had to bite my tongue until I drew blood to make sure that I wouldn't scream out in howling pain.

When I'm standing in the bathroom about to take a freezing cold agonizing shower I take a look at myself in the mirror, and that is a huge mistake.

The person I'm looking at in the mirror isn't a person at all. I look nothing like a human being, there are bruises and cuts everywhere.

My naked body look horrible, I am horrible. I'm such a mistake, no wonder no one wants to me, I look hideous. Even my face that is less bruised part of my body.

I'm fat and so ugly. I am just a weak waste of garbage that people like to punch and kick, and throw around 'cause that's what I am. Trash.

Finding the large piece of glass that I saved, I knew I would need it sooner or later. It felt so good to watch my blood drip and have the satisfaction of my skin opening up, forming a cut.

Big or small, I don't care how the size the cuts are. The feeling I got when cutting into my own flesh was the best that I've felt for some time.

Looking at myself in the mirror and seeing the ugly cuts and scars that I've created, I realize that I do want to cut. Yet, I don't want the scars.

Just by looking at my disgusting reflection in the mirror, I begin to realize that I do not look normal. Normal people don't have a body covered in bruises, and cuts and scars.

Then again, I am not a normal person. I'm just a loser who should die, that is what they keep telling me and soon those words will become reality.

I know sooner or later I will kill myself, it is just matter when and how. I've often thought about multiple ways, yet none of them interest me that much.

My death has to be painful for me, I leave the horrible world in pain. That serves me right. I deserve to die in a horrible and painful way.

Anyone could say that those words are true. With tears in my eyes and a look of hatred and disgust I gaze away from the mirror.