❝Death Rejected Me❞

❦Broken❦

❦Broken❦

Chapter 20

MY

least favorite time of the day. A shower. They make me take showers every day. But, due to my injuries I haven't been able to wash my body for a few days.

Now the time has come, and I'm so excited for it. Not. I hate taking those stupid silly showers they make me, no force me to take.

I despise it when I have to take a shower, they force me to look at my hideous body and closing my eyes is not an option.

Spending the whole time by my self in that bathroom and taking a shower, aging my eyes closed doesn't help me.

I have to do everything, touch my ugly body and clean it. The upside of it all is that my body does look a bit decent after the soap has done its job.

But, the worst of all is the hot water that I can never get used to. At home, I was so used to have cold showers and now I want that back.

Damien refuses to have me taking cold showers and forces me to have hot water. He will literally come inside and check if it's cold or hot, but he always makes sure that he doesn't look.

He must be ashamed to look at my used up body and hold disgusting I look and always holds his hands over his eyes or looks away, trying not to look at me.

I know I'm the most disgusting person in the whole world and even the person that I'm starting to trust think so too, just like everybody else.

Trying to keep myself from getting into this mess is like stopping a car that the breaks aren't working and it's speeding down a hill.

"You ready, my love?"

Damien is a good actor. I smell like shit and I look like it too, and he has never complained or even said anything bad about it.

"Y...ye...s"

I hate how I keep stuttering around him. With others, like the nurses or Dr. Ray I never say a single word.

He helps me stand up from the bed, and as soon as my feet touch the cold floor the icy chills run down my spine.

With his help I get to the bathroom. As always he waits outside while I take the shower. And, once the door is officially closed I take a deep breath.

The bathroom is the room that the other door was, I first realized it when I had to take a shower for the first time in this place.

That day I will never forget, it was horrible. Looking at my body was so disgusting, I hated it. I still hate it. I can't get used to the ugliness of my body.