Jaehyun - Teen Party

Y/N POV

"Hey y/n you coming to Johnny's party tonight?" My best friend, Kun asked me as we were walking out of the school gate.

I nod my head in response, "yeah I heard it was gonna be a good one. I don't know how he does it but Johnny always has the best parties."

Kun and I continue walking to his car. "Well I'll see you at the party." He says as he get in his car and drives off. I wait for my friend Seulgi by her car. After almost 10 minutes she arrives and we drive to her house to get ready.

Once we arrive at Seulgi's house we both shower, get dressed, do our makeup and put hair. This probably took us about 4 hours, mainly because we were blasting music and got distracted. After we get ready, we hop in her car and head off.

"Oh we have to pick up Jaehyun on the way." Seulgi states and I just nod my head.

Jaehyun's a nice guy. He's one of our friends but sadly his in the grade below us. But he really fits into our group well. He is a childhood friend with Taeyong so he joined us in his first year of high school and has just stuck with us.

We arrive at Jaehyun's house within 5 minutes and head off to Johnny's house.

"Hey girls." He says with a smirk. I scoff. "What with the smirk kiddo?"

Jae sighs, "Y/n I'm a year younger then you. So stop calling me a kid. You'll fall of me someday." He says with so much pride.

"Jae I've told you that I like older men." I say and then the rest of the car ride was silent with the soft song playing on the radio.

~2 hours later~

Jaehyun's POV

I'm currently talking to Taeyong and Johnny about their music class and what I have to look forward to next year.

"Just warning you Jae, Mrs Park is very strict but you should be fine as you are very talented." Johnny says giving me a reassuring pat on my back, I nod my head.

"I'm gonna go outside for a bit guys." I state trying to find my way outside. Honestly Johnny has the best house ever I swear.

When I'm outside the smell of fresh air mixed with cigarettes and weed hits my face and I let out a cough. I will never understand why people smoke. I look out to the massive backyard and see a very drunk y/n swinging on to the swings with a bottle of vodka in her hand and the other hold on the to chains of the swing. I chuckle and walk over to her.

I grab the bottle out of her hand making her face me and give a disappointed look. "Jae why?" I smile and pat her head. "No more for you."

She crosses her arms and says, "I'm fine Jae look." She throws her hands in the air making her lose balance on the swing. I quickly grab her waist, taking me down with her. I land on top of her, looking her dead in the eyes. There's something in her beautiful eyes I've never seen before. A shine that I wish I had noticed before. I push myself off of the ground and looking back at y/n as she laughs and talk to herself. How much has she had to drink?

I pick her up off of the ground and carry her bridal style, going back into the house to find Seulgi when I get a text from her.

Seulgi-noona: Jae I went home with Irene. Johnny said you two can stay the night at his. Please look after her for me.

I sigh and head upstairs with her. I open a door and see Johnny doing up his belt with a naked girl covering herself with a blanket. "Uhh Johnny. Which room can y/n sleep in?" Johnny turns around and looks at us. He rushes out of the room and told me to follow him.

He opens the door of the room next to his parents. We walk in and he pulls the blanket back so I can put y/n on the bed. "You staying too?" Johnny asks. I nod my head.

"I'll stay here with her for a bit and then find a room to sleep in." I state to my hyung, which he responds with a nod and leaves the room and slowly shuts the door. I turn around and she y/n is sitting up. I take a seat next to her and pat her head. "You okay noona?" She smiles widely and nods. God she's so beautiful even with her hair a mess and covered in grass and dirt, her mascara running down her cheek and the smell of alcohol radiating off of her.

She looks at me for a second then looks down at her hands like she's contemplating something, then she looks back at me. Without any warning, she grabs my face with both hands and smashes her lips onto mine. I sit there shocked with my eyes wide open.

"I like you Jaehyun." Is all she says before she lies down and falls asleep.

First imagine done. 

Sorry if it's shit, I haven't written in a while and wanted to get back into it.

- I R E N E