Taeyong - Not my prince

!SMUT WARNING!

"Here Mrs Raulle. I found Misty roaming the streets." I say handing the older lady her beautiful grey cat, that has been missing for a week.

"Thank you so much Y/N. I don't know what I would do without Misty. You have such a good heart. We really need a Princess like you." She praises me, taking her cat and walking away, giving me a wave. I return with a wave and turn to go home. I stroll up the street to the castle I live in.

Walking home I get greeted by the people of the village. I smile and give them a simple, ' have a good night.' or 'I hope you had a good day.' I love interacting with the villagers in anyway I can.

Making it home I throw open my bedroom door and head to my wardrobe, grabbing out my pjs for the night then heading to have a shower. I wash my hair because I have a meeting tomorrow and need to look presentable. I get out, wrapping a soft purple towel around my body and blow dry my hair. I fall on my bed and fall asleep.

The next morning

I walk into the main dinning room and am greeted by my parents, a queen and king from another land and their son.

My father motions for me to sit down between him and my mother, across the table from the prince.

"Now that y/n is here, let's start." My father addresses and starts talking about our village and the other family's village.

I was trying to concentrate on the deals being made and conversation happen but I feel someone's gaze on me. I look straight ahead and see the prince staring at me and smirk when I look at him, soon turning to his father to join the conversation.

I shake off the thought of him and focus. "Y/n this is Prince Taeyong. He will soon be your husband." I sit there shocked. I can't marry him, I don't even know him.

"I thought this meeting was about trades and other businesses, not giving me away to some prince I don't know." I get up from my seat and storm off, running up the stair and into my room. I sit on the edge of my bed and think to myself which was shortly interrupted by a knock on the door.

"Y/n can I come in?" It's Taeyong. I think about whether or not I should let him in. I get up from my bed and walk to the door opening it a bit.

"What do you want?" I ask more aggressive then I was intending. He sighs, "just let me in and we can talk." I can tell he's getting a bit frustrated.

I open the door all the way and grant him access to my room. He walks in and looks around. "Wow nice room princess." He smirks. I'm already sick of his attractive smirk and perfect face.

As I turn around from closing the door, he slams his lips on mine. I stand their wide eyed and frozen. He places his hands on my hips and pulls me closer. I snap back to reality and push him away.

"Why did you do that?" I yell at him. He only smirks more moving closer to me.

"I mean I am your soon to be husband might as well get use to each other." He grabs my hips and pull me closer. I stand their with my body pressed against his, staring into his gorgeous chocolate coloured eyes. "Y/n we have no choice, we are getting married whether we like it or not. It's for our parents and our villages." His eyes become soft and I know that he's right.

"I just don't know what I'm doing." I drop my head in shame, which Taeyong responds by grabbing my chin and lifting my head. He's attractive smirk comes back and all he says is, "let me teach you."

He grabs my face and smashes his lips on mine again. I squeeze my eyes shut and go with the motion of the kiss. I then feel his tongue lace across my bottom lip asking for access, which I grant.

Still scared by what I'm doing, I let Taeyong take lead and show me what to do. We continue to make out for a while until he grabs my ass and tells me to jump. I do as I'm told and he's grabs me, I wrap my legs around his torso and he goes back to kissing me.

Without breaking the kiss he lowers me onto my bed and hovers over me. I've, by this point, gain some confidence and run my fingers through his hair, giving it a light tug.

He breaks the kiss and looks down at me hungrily. "Take off all your clothes." He demands with so much lust and want in his eyes. No man his ever looked at me in this way and it makes me kinda excited.

I strip down until I'm completely exposed to the sexy prince above me. "Good princess. You're about to enjoy every second of this." He licks his lips and lower his head to between my legs. I feel his tongue going over my core again and makes me shake with pleasure.

I grab onto his hair and pull hard as I throw my head back. I moan loudly feeling my body twitch under Tae's tongue. I feel myself about to release when he pulls his head out from my legs and licks his lips.

"Tasting good Princess." I smirks taking off his fitted shirt and throwing it onto the floor. I find myself staring at his abs, to be interrupted by Tae's voice, "you'll see this a lot y/n."

He unbuckles his belt and pulls down his pants and his boxers at the same time, letting his huge member spring out.

"You ready y/n." He asks with a soft and sweet voice which I nod my head in response. Without any other warning he thrusts into me. At first he goes slow as he knows it's my first time but after a few minutes, I tell him to go faster as the pain has gone and pleasure has replaced it.

We continues to thrust in and out of me. Throwing his head back and I do the same. The room his filled with moans, groans and whimpers. My body is filled with so much pleasure that I close my eyes and let Tae completely control me.

He grabs my legs and puts them on his shoulder so he can thrust deeper into me. I get a feeling deep in my stomach I haven't felt before and I yell, "Tae I'm close."

"I know baby." He keeps going until my walls close around his member as I cum on his member and he cum inside of me.

I lay there panting trying to catch my breath. Taeyong pulls out of me and kisses my forehead. "You did great y/n."

He gets off of my bed and walks into my wardrobe. He then walks out with my pink robe and a towel. After cleaning up the mess we made, he carefully dressed me in my robe and puts me under the blanket. After he dresses himself he comes and joins me pulling me close to his chest.

"Taeyong thanks for that. Guess it will be happening a lot." I stated and drift off to sleep. Feeling a soft kiss on my forehead and the warmth of Taeyong's body and the blanket enclosing me.

Holy shit. I just wrote like 1300 words. Also my first smut. I can only get better so hopefully I will write more.

I R E N E