the man with the metal arm

Angie couldn't stop staring at Bucky all throughout dinner, especially at his now-disguised arm. From the corner of his eye, he noticed her not to subtle glances at his arm then at her own stub.

"Hey! Mr. Barnes can tie his own hair now!" Louie commented as he sniffed snot up his nose. Dustin and Andre chuckled, but Qui'Ziya scrunched her nose, "What do you mean, tie his hair? Hes a guy, guys don't do hair," she said in a duh everyone knows that tone. Louie's smile slipped into a defensive frown, "Then why does Morgan always ask him if she can tie ribbons in his hair?"

Sam snorted and tried to cover his laughter with a cough. Obviously, it failed, even Steve tightened his lips in a thin line to keep from chortling. Bucky shook his head and kept his head down. "And I did!" Morgan exclaimed happily, "I used red and blue ribbons! They were pretty, huh Mr. Barnes?" Morgan looked at Bucky with such joy, Bucky couldn't help but nod slightly.

Steve actually had to excuse himself and step out of the room. "Why?" Angie asked with a pensive expression. Morgan's face didn't lose its pride, "Why not?"

Angie sighed and picked up her fork, "Poor Mr. Bucky," she muttered low enough for Bucky to hear. Marge, watching all of this unfold before her with an amused grin, looked down at her food, "I wonder how you did that, Morgan?" She directed to the little girl with blonde hair who was practically bouncing off her feet.

Sam was quietly chortling now. Looking back on it, it was pretty funny, thought Bucky. A small smirk formed on his lips. Qui'Ziya's eyes widened, "Was that when...?" She looked at Dustin, yet another witness, and be nodded.

Nathan, shy and quiet Nathan, let out a loud guffaw that was cut short when Elliot, as red as a beet and with cheeks puffed out, elbowed his ribs.

"Yo!" Nathan couldn't stop laughing long enough to breathe, "Remember when he-?!" He was cut short when a breathy laugh caused him to fall off the chair. Suddenly, everything became a thousand times funnier. Andre sighed and rubbed his eyes, trying to act distressed but there was a ghost of a smile on his mouth as well.

Sam's and Steve's eyes widened a fraction, "Wait, something else happened?" Sam asked.

Both Marge and Angie never felt more confused before. Scanning the table, almost every face with a few expectations looked red, or constipated from trying not to laugh, yet others were practically sliding down their chairs and gulps of air from laughing so hard. Bucky's little smirk fell completely as a small sense of embarrassment settled in his chest. "Why are you laughing? That isn't funny!" Morgan cried out and looked around so bewildered, especially when she saw Marge and Angie laughing. The joy of whatever it was, was too contagious, even sad and quiet Angie was holding her side.

Bucky glanced over after noticing Steve on the floor, clutching his side's and gasping for air as if he had asthma. Sam however, kept asking what happened whilst getting frustrated.

"Well. This is a story I'd like to hear," Marge declared as she set down her utensils and folded her hands in front of her chin waiting expectantly, heaving a sigh from all the laughter. Bucky let out a sigh and shook his head very slighlty, his now mid-neck length hair covering his face.

Qui'Ziya, wiping away tears of joy, slapped the table and opened her mouth to begin the tale when the doorbell shrill cut her short.

Marge set her napkin down and excused herself, holding eye contact with her brother as she moved to the door. It sobered quickly and now all three men were waiting tentatively. Marge peered through the peep hole, "This man looks familiar," she muttered.

She opened the door, "Can I help you, mister?"

"Stark. Tony Stark. I'm here to talk to Steve Rogers," a stately man with the class of a senile woman removed his shades and looked at expectantly. Marge blinked, "I'm sorry, I don't know who you're-."

"Its alright, Marge. He's with us," Marge's little brother came up from behind her and stood defensively in front. As if Tony Stark's appearance wasn't predictable enough, a regular face appeared from the passenger seat of a luxury car.

"Boys," Natasha nodded once in greeting in which all three men replied with a nod of acknowledgement.

What a way to ruin a nice meal, Bucky thought dryly as both Nat and Tony Stark were invited into the living room.