Chapter One

Daniel walked towards the car where Conner and Billy stood.
"Alright gay boys." He said as he walked up to Conner, grabbing his shirt and pulling him closer. Daniel knew Conner was gay, and so did everyone else, but Daniel is bisexual. And a huge flirt. As their lips go to kiss he slides his hand up his shirt. "Not bad Conner, not bad." He smiles sexily as he goes to kiss him.

"Ahem." Billy says with his arms crossed and leant against the car. "Go find a bed and suck each other off why don't you."

"Sounds good." Conner speaks up. He's quite shy, it's a surprise that he would say that.

"Oh shut the fuck up Conner." Daniel says as he pulls away. "I'm not gay, just flirting so put your boner back up your arse."

Conner opens the car door and sits in the back, strapping in.

"Just to remind you Conner, this is a lads holiday, so no bum fun or what not in the cabin, go in the bushes." Billy and Daniel laugh loudly as their deep voices echo down the road.

Meanwhile...

Harrison and Jack are in a corner shop.

Harrison's POV

I grab a red bull and take it to the counter. "Hurry up Jack I'm paying now!" I shout as Jack runs up to the counter with porn magazines.
He then runs off embarrassed.
"Lads Holiday?" The woman asks as she prices them up. I look up at her. Oh shit. That's Daisy Thomson. My ex. Just to let you all know I broke up with her, but she wouldn't tell you that.

I chuckle as I go red. "Yeah..."

She looks at me disgusted. "Would you like a bag?" She asks as she glares at me and I nod. I throw a 20 on the counter and grab the bag, running out quickly.
Jack waiting outside of course.

"You are such a-a-an arse muncher!" I shout at Jack.

Jacks POV

"An arse muncher?" I burst out laughing at his horrendous insult. "Yeah? Well your a dirty sex goblin!" I shout grabbing the bag and running towards the car where Billy and Daniel stand outside.

"Help! He's trying to fondle me!" I shout laughing and going round one side of the car. Billy and Daniel laugh as they charge into Harrison. They land on the floor and I look up. All three of them laughing.

They all stand up and look at me, "I put some porn magazines on the counter when he was being served by Daisy Thomson." I laugh as a woman and her baby tut as they walk past.

"What? You never seen porn before lady!" Daniel shouts as she turns around. "I don't appreciate you filling my babies head with dirty words like that!" She screams as the baby looks up. "Porn." The baby says.

" THAT WAS HIS FIRST WORD!" She screams. "He was going to learn about it someday, why not today?" Billy says laughing like the rest of us.

"I'm going to get you for this!" She shouts as she runs off with her buggy.

Daniels POV

"We just made a baby's first word...porn." I laugh

I open the car door and jump in. I'm the only one with a drivers license so I will have to drive.

10 minutes later...

We are finally on the road after talking about a load of crap.

"So boys, ready to jump into the clunge?" I say as I honk the horn.

"Yes mate!" Billy says next to me as he opens a beer can. "Who thinks they're gonna get some?" He asks.

"Definitely not Jack. He looks like a 50 year old pedo." I laugh as Jack smacks me on the arm.

"Which will make me look experienced!" He shouts "More clunge for me boys! You will all be playing with your flaccid dicks while three girls are showing me a good time."

"Who says you will get one girl?" Harrison says as we all laugh. "Conner will get more phanny than you and he's gay!" Conner laughs at Harrison's remark.

"Maybe not phanny, but definitely dick." He smirks.

"Right Conner mate, none of us care that you're gay. But stop with those remarks. And if I find one guy this isn't either of us in that cabin you will be sorry.

"What you gonna do Dan?"

"Stuff a pillow up your arse. But them again, you would enjoy that." The car is filled with laughter.

____________________________________________________________
Author- What did you think of that chapter?

Who's your favourite character?

Daniel?

Billy?

Conner?

Harrison?

Jack?

Who would you like to see more of?

Another chapter soon!