Chapter Two

Jack's POV

An hour and a half later, we are all so bored. The forest Daniel picked is another 3 hours away! Where's he going? To the Amazon jungle!

"Can we stop for something to eat?" I ask while shuffling in my seat next to Conner. God I bet being in a car with 5 sweaty guys is his dream.

"The windows don't open in the back so can we get out for five minutes?" I ask arguing my point. Daniel looks at me in the mirror. He then goes back to driving.

"There's a service station up here. We will stop up there." He says as he indicates left into the service station.

"Good I need a bit of grub." Billy says and it sounds like he's smiling.

As we pull into the service station, Daniel takes the car everywhere looking for a space to park.

"Dan just park there!" Harrison shouts as he leans over the seat and points to a space in between a Mercedes and Ford Escort.

"No there's no way I'm getting in there." He says looking closely, squinting.

"It's fucking huge mate, just go there. We have been looking for a space for 20 minutes." Billy says reassuringly and clearly hot and bothered.

"Seriously Dan, you won't find a better space than that." I say smiling as he looks at me.

Harrison looks over past me. "Better act quick! There's a car coming eyeing up that spot I swear.

And with that, Daniel zooms into the space perfectly.

"Done. Do not hit the other cars! This car cost a fortune!" Daniel shouts getting out and pushing the seats forward for me, Harrison and Conner to get out. Billy held the door so it wouldn't smash into the brand new Mercedes.

After 5 minutes of trying to get out carefully, which we did, we were all finally out of the car and walking to the building.

Billy's POV

Fucking hell. Because that didn't take hours to sort out. "This service station better have a restaurant or something. Preferably a McDonalds." I say pissed off and hot.

My girlfriend is fucking pregnant and she lets me go on a holiday...what is wrong with me?

We walk across the stony car park until we get to the service station. When I opened the door we were greeted by the disgusting smell of toilets. Yum...

"Out of everywhere Daniel...you chose THIS service station..." Conner finally speaks up.

"Shut the fuck up Conner. You barely speak and when you do it's to criticise me. So go sit in the car you pile of shit." Daniel says pissed off.

"Dan!" Jack shouts.

He turns around and looks Jack up and down. "I'm sorry but are perverts allowed in the building?"

"Shut up Daniel unless you want me to make you shut up." Harrison says standing in front of Jack, Harrison and Daniel's noses almost touching.

I stand watching them.

"Back off guys." I say pushing them apart. "Let's just go and get some food and sort this out later." I say as I begin to walk towards the Burger King at the end of the corridor. I stop and turn on the spot.

"Come on you bunch of wankers!" I shout smiling as they all run to the Burger King and grab the first booth they could.

I order 5 burgers and fries and some drinks.

As I walk over to our table, I can smell the food. The delightful little smell of buns wrapped around my nose and the smell of meat going down my throat. I walk over and sit down.

"She said she would bring them over soon." I smile.

"It was a woman?" Daniel asks.

"Yeah? So?"

"Did she say what can I get you?"

"Yes Daniel like most of them do? Why?"

"Back in a minute lads." He says getting up and puffing his collar.

Daniels POV

I walk up to the counter and put one arm leaned on it, my face closer to her.

"What can I get you?" She asks that little sentence and I could cum in my pants.

"A quicky. Or it can take as looooooonnng as you like. Like my dick." I wink at her. For a moment she stays quiet and then her hand lifts and before I know it, I am walking back to the table with a red face.

"She is so into me." I say winking at her and she runs off.

"Shit mate that seems serious." Billy says as we look over and she is pointing at us and has called someone.

"Let's go. Bring the burgers!" I say as I grab my burgers and chips and slide across another table, pushing the door wide open with my foot and legging it to the car.

I search deep in my pocket as I suddenly feel a sensation in my pants. Oh great, so my dick thinks this is exciting when my hand brushed against it. Well, can't displease it.

As I unlock the car, I throw the keys to Billy as he catches them. It's good that we all ran. "Get it open and don't unlock it for anyone that isn't us five ok?" I shout and begin to run off when I hear him say "Where you going?" But I am gone. I begin to undo my top slightly and take my jacket off, slinging it over my shoulder and running into the public toilets. I undo my pants and pull them down slightly for better access, my dick shooting out.

"Someone's happy." I say as I place my hand in my boxers and begin to wank. "Argh! Fuck!" I whelp by the excitement.

A knock on the cubical door...shit...what if it's that woman who was talking to the security looking guys!