Chapter Four

Jacks POV

"What the hell was that mate?" I ask a half naked Daniel who begins to pull out of the tight parking space.

"Why does it matter? There is gonna be a cabin full of clunge by the time we get there!" All of the boys except Conner yell happily at Daniel's response.

I smirk and then look over to Conner who is sitting next to me. I grab his cheeks with both of my hands and squeeze them. "Aww did poop whittle Conner not get the pleasure he wanted?" I grin containing my laughter as he continues to sit still, ignoring me and everyone else in the car as he crosses his arms, me still squeezing his cheeks.

Harrison's POV

I turn left to see Jack squeezing Conners cheeks.

"Don't give him any ideas Jack, it will be you he wants to fuck next." I smirk as the car is yet again filled with laughter.

We finally leave the service station, the car smelling of sweat from Daniel and burgers from Burger King.

"This car stinks. Wind the windows down gay boy?" I say referring to Daniel.

Daniel sighs and rolls them down.
"It's ok Harrison. I will just take the mick out of your sexuality shall I?"

"Fucking hell mate. It was a joke..." I mumble - "Fuck tard."

Daniel turns around in his seat, stopping the car to a halt as we pull into a stop on the motorway.
"GET OUT!" He screams, his face red as he opens the car door for me and him to get out.

"I'm not getting out. Just keep driving."

Billy's POV

He has really done it this time...I grab my phone out of the glove compartment and begin to text Denise.

'I love you with all my heart Denise, I can't think of a world without you. You are my everything. Xxx'

I smile as I click the sen button, the grey bubble turning to a blue as it sends, slipping my phone into my top pocket. I lean on the side of the window, looking out at the trees. Swaying so gracefully. If this child is a girl she will be a daddy's girl I bet! If this child is a boy, he is gonna be such a good footballer. I can't believe I asked her to have an abortion...it definitely won't happen again.