Chapter Three (Gay Sexual Scene)

Daniels POV

I'm wanking like mad! That's when it happens, I'm whelping and tugging and then there's a knock on the cubical door...

"Want some help in there sexy?" A deep voice asks as I open it, stopped wanking. The man bursts in and pushes me against the wall, kissing me and ripping my shirt apart. He slams the cubical shut as he pulls my trousers down, us still kissing and my hands running up his body. Now pulling his shirt off too. This is better than a wank.

With us both shirtless, and in our boxers, he continues to tug on my dick as he kisses my body. He head is leaned backwards as I rub his dick through his boxers. He pulls away his mouth from my body. "This isn't free you know." He says and I begin to panic. Oh god. Is he a prostitute?

"Tug on me to." He winks and I rip his boxers in half and tug on his throbbing dick. Fuck! I'm about to cum. Let's get him down there. I pull his hand up. "Blow job for blow job mate." I say as he smiles a dirty smile and I push his head down, he slips my boxers down my slender but muscly legs as his lips connect to my tip, teasing me with his tongue.

His mouth and tongue slips down my dick as I push his head up and down on it. FUCK! This is so god damn hot!

I push him faster and my member begins to grow bigger than it ever has before! I then reach climax and I spray all into his mouth, collapsing back onto the toilet.

I'm panting and we are both sweating as I hear him gulp quietly.

"You are the fucking manliest gay I have ever met." He says cheekily as he wipes some cum from around his mouth.

"I'm not gay." I say panting and sort of laughing as I push him against the cubical wall and kiss him, my stubble brushing against his soft face. This man has a sexy build. Muscles, pecs, abs, he even has a v-line! That's impressive! I kiss down his sweaty body, getting another hard on just from this experience, I kiss down and feel his hairs on my tongue. Fuck I need to stop shaving my body hair on my chest. Way too sexy on this man, and we have similar builds.

I get to his dick and lick around the edge as he lets out a moan. "Like that do you." I say as I look up at him, his head thrown backwards and his Adam's apple pulsing slightly back and forth. I smirk and put my mouth quickly on his dick, going up and down on it releasing my hot wet tongue onto it. He groans as he pushes my head up and down just like I did. Suddenly, he cums in my mouth and I stand up to kiss him, when I do, I release the cum into his mouth.

I then pull away. "Thanks mate I really needed that." I smile as I pick up my boxers and slide them on. We are in such a tight space so our sweaty bodies are pressed against each other as we search for our clothes. I turn around and pick up my shirt when I feel him press his hot, muscly, hard body against mind, his member prodding me in the arse.

"Next time." I smile as I am definitely going through with is, but a little flirting can't harm anyone can it? He wraps his arms around me and places his head on my shoulder.

"Come on...let's finish the job." He says as he brushes his lips against my ear lobe and sucks it. I moan a little before ripping my boxers straight off and bending over the toilet.

I shuffle around as does he to gain entry, suddenly, he penetrates me and I let out an almighty moan that echoes through the public toilets.

An Hour Later...

Conners POV

"Where the fuck is Daniel?" I ask pissed off. We have been sitting in this stuffy car for an hour.

"I don't know mate..." Billy replies, "Go look for him."

I look at Billy, then Harrison, then Jack. They signal for me to go.

"Fine." I reply and climb over them opening the door. Weirdly that woman didn't come after us...what was she doing then?

I walk across the car park and then use this opportunity to go to the toilet. I have been busting since we sprinted out of Burger King. I slam open the public toilet doors and can hear whelping, and grinding and...sex sounds...

I walk in slowly and go to the urinels, unzipping my pants and going to the toilet.

The cubical door opens and I turn my head slightly. Shit. What the hell!? Daniel was having sex!? In a public toilet! For fuck sake! Why can't Daniel just have sex with me in a bed!?

I zip up my pants and pull a fully naked Daniel by his bicep back to the car. I take my jacket off and pass it to him.

"Cover yourself up." I say as he wraps it around his waist and I drag him to the car. I push him against it as the others look.

"What the fuck was that!? Sex with a total stranger, may I add who's a guy, in a public toilets!?" I shout to him. "I know your bi but you could of just asked!" I shout again and then withdrawal...shit...

"Conner!? Shut up and get in the car!" He screams as he pushes me away.

Billy's POV

"Is that Daniel? Nude?" I ask confused. The others nod as I laugh. "What an utter prick!" I shout laughing as they laugh along with me. Conner slides back into the car as Daniel follows.