Chapter 10: The Adoption Ceremony

Third Person's POV: That Night On Olympus

When Artemis arrives back with Natalia and of Course Pleione. She notices that Ariadne and Adele, Amphritrite and Phoebe, and Persephone and Melinda are back with child(ren) they want to adopt. Hera and Luna walk over to Artemis and Natalia launches herself at Hera. Hera says "Natalia when Luna and I adopt you would you like a new name?" Natalia nods her head and says "Yes Please, but you can choose it since you will be my Mama and Mommy." Hera says "Well we came up with the name Selene Rhea Romero. What do you think?" Natalia says "I like it." Hera looks at Artemis nods at her. Artemis puts Pleione down along with the diaper bag. She pulls out her bow and arrow and shoots an arrow into the sky and explodes into a silver light show signaling the Olympian Council. Hera puts Natalia's head into her chest so she doesn't get blinded by all the gods and goddesses flashing in. Artemis picks up Pleione and does the same thing. While Hestia does the same with Mary Sue. Ariadne does the same with Jenny. Amphritrite does the same with Gwendolyn. Persephone does the same with Carina. The other gods and goddesses sit on their thrones. Zeus says "Everyone's here Artemis." Artemis says "Yes, Lord Zeus." Zeus nods and says " Luna Romero, daughter of Selene and Hera please step forward." The two step forward. Zeus says "Hera what is the child's name?" Hera says "Natalia Alianovna Romanova." Then Zeus says " Are you her name?" Hera says "Yes, we are changing her name to Selene Rhea Romero." Hera hands Zeus her vial of the potion. Zeus takes out a knife and hands it Luna who cuts her palm and then hands the knife to Hera who also cuts her palm. Zeus says "Both of you need to put 4 drops of blood into the potion." Hera and Luna both put 4 drops into the potion. Zeus says "Natalia please step forward and drink the potion." Natalia does as Zeus says. Zeus says "I give you Selene Rhea Romero."

Before:

After Adoption:

After Adoption:

Everyone claps. Zeus says "Moving on. Maria Hill, daughter of Minerva (Athena changes into her Roman form) and Hestia please step forward." Hestia and Maria do as Zeus says. Hestia says "Her name is Mary Sue Poots, we're changing her name to Rhea Minerva Hill." Hestia cuts her palm and puts 4 drops of blood into her vial of potion and Maria does the same. Then Hestia hands it to Mary Sue and she drinks the potion. Zeus says "I present to you Rhea Minerva Hill."