A/N: As some of you may know my cousin recently passed away, so although I was active on Wattpad, I haven't updated or anything in like a month, and I'm sorry if that upset some of you. I want to thank those of you who sent my family and I good wishes specially to @Ablessing17 for consistently asking if I'm ok. I'll update other stories hopefully soon. I made this to do something a little different hope you all enjoy it❤️

Her tongue dragged excessively slow down my throat, not missing a single spot. Every 3 inches down, she would nip and kiss it soothing the slight sting.Her soft and tender hands rubbed my thighs and up to my chest squeezing them softly rolling my nipples between her 2 fingers. She straddled my thigh which was another form of torture all on its own. For I felt the delicious wetness from her center that I coveted so much and her muscular thigh softly pressed into my own center but not enough to give me the relief I wanted. I so desperately needed.

She began sucking on my neck, directly under my jaw, a sweet spot she quickly discovered the first night we made love.

"Uhh," I let out the moan that I was holding in since she first kissed me.

She released my skin with a pop and looked down at me with so much tenderness in her bright jade eyes causing my skin to flush even more.

"You are so beautiful, Dandelion. I love you," she softly whispered in my ear as if it was a secret that only she and I will know forever and she then sealed it with a kiss as she entered me with those teasing fingers of hers.

She swallowed the moan I pushed out of our connecting lips. Her fingers went in and out at a slow pace, the palm of her hand hitting my clit every time she pushed back in.

The girl above me pulled away from our lip embrace, just to kiss down my body, stopping at my breast to nip and suck as she did previously to my neck. I whimpered at her actions. She continued her journey down my body circling my navel as if every part of my body was a pit stop.

When she first did this I thought my center was the final destination, but when we cuddled after I was certain it was my heart.

"I can't wait to taste you," she said looking at me but still moving her fingers in and out, in and out, in and out.

My hips bucked at her words, "please. Please, do it!" I whined. The build up was intense. I needed release. Begging never came to me so easily like it did with her and -

"Fuck!!!!!!" Her perfect lips attached to my clit and she began sucking.

She removed her fingers causing me to whimper in protest just to stop complaining as her tongue made up for it.

She made long strokes with the muscle and pressed firmly against my nub.

"Yes!"

She continued her ministrations and her sneaky hands went up to play with my nipples causing my pent up desire to come full force, "YESSS, FUCK!!!"

Her fingers rubbed small, gentle circles on my clit helping ride my orgasm out.

When I finally came to, I seen her looking at me with a soft, goofy smile.

"Have I told you that you're absolutely gorgeous when you come?" She asked.

"Yes," I said shyly. She always made me feel like a teenage girl with their first crush.

"Good. And I'll keep saying it because it's the truth," she said kissing my lips the tender way she always did. Her kisses always promise me safety, love, everything a girl like me can ask.

She leaned back on the bed and open her arms. I crawled into them.

I realized I never did anything thing to give her release. As if she read my mind, she said "don't worry. Today was about you," and kiss my forehead causing me to blush for the umpteenth time tonight.

"I love you, my Regina," she said in that secret way she always does.

"I love you, too, my Emma. My Ladybug," I whispered back falling asleep in her safe arms.

Should I continue it?