2

So I decided to rewrite this chapter. Mostly out of boredom.

I was in her arms comforted by her cold touch that cooled my hot skin yet warmed my heart. Her golden blonde hair hid her delicate but strong features from me.

I pushed her hair back to admire her beauty like I do every morning that she's with me seeing as how I wake up at the crack of dawn every morning. Which is a blessing and a curse.

I looked at the digital clock on my nightstand and it was 7:01 am. I know I had to wake her up for work, but I really didn't want to rouse her from her peaceful sleep.

I ran my fingers through her hair, "Emma. Em wake up. Come on Ladybug it's time for work." She just groaned and snuggled deeper into the comforter making me roll my eyes fondly.

"Emma, I made pancakes," I told her mentioning food is usually is the only way to get her to wake up.

Sometimes I wonder if a kiss from food would wake her up from a sleeping curse. Not that I'd ever do that to test it out.

"Welcome back to the land of the living," I joked kissing away the small pout on her lips.

"So there's no pancakes," she whined.

"There's pancakes, if you get ready for work in time," she got up from the bed almost tripping over the entanglement of blankets she made.

I got up as well with a little more refinement than my graceless Swan. I put on my black silk robe and slippers heading off to Herny's room.

I knocked on her door as a warning sign and opened it. He was sleeping in still a trait from his blonde mother that's for sure.

"Henry. Henry, wake up my little prince." He didn't budge. "There's pancakes," I told him.

Just like his ma he popped up at the mention of food.

But unlike his blonde mother, he had manners which came from me, "morning mom."

"Good morning my little prince. I'll make breakfast while you get ready for school," with that I walked out and headed towards the kitchen.

And just as the pancakes were finished, the two green eyed swans made their way into the kitchen.

"Smells good, mom!" Henry exclaimed hopping onto the kitchen stool to receive his apple cinnamon pancakes.

"Kid ain't wrong. Smells great, Dandelion," a now dressed Emma said kissing Regina's cheek.

The family sat eating dinner, a easy conversation being made between the three of them.

"Ok Henry, out we go or we're going to be late. And I heard the mayor is a stickler for punctuality, and she eats those who are late for dinner," Emma said jokingly to her son.

"Oh! She sounds absolutely wicked!" Henry laughed out putting on his coat and bookbag.

"I hear she is glorious and chooses to eat those who don't put their dishes in the sink. By the way, she prefers the term evil, has a better ring to it," Regina said.

After Henry and Emma left the mansion (no before giving the mayor her hugs and kisses goodbye), Regina began collecting the dishes her family left on the table.

'Forget dishes more like syrup that just happened to have a plate under it,' she thought to herself.

I wrote this a while ago and never posted it. I see why it  sucks ass😭😭😭