Outertale !Lunar X Outertale ! Sans

Requested by LittleDarlingDandere
The picture above is a screenshot of her oc and I hope you enjoy ! 
🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠
Lunar's POV
  I looked out the window in my room and saw comets they were beautiful. I then saw a shooting star. I ran outside and laid in the grass. 'I wish sans was here right now'  I wished and it came true. I heard a small chuckle from behind me. I turned around to see the light of my days, known as sans.
    I smiled and pretended that I didn't wish for him to be here and it was just  karma. 'Wishes aren't real are they' I probably shouldn't tell him about the wish.'now notice me senpai !' He looked at me and said "hey babe what's up." "The stars ?" After I said that he bursted out laughing. 'I don't get it ' then it hit me he didn't want an answer like that he just wanted to know how I was doing.

Sans' POV
I calmed down and smiled. 'Did I seriously just come to get her while in heat oh my stars she's bound to not allow me'  I blushed like a complete idiot and walked up and grabbed her hand. I lifted her from the ground.Thus making her purple and blue hair land on her shoulders. She giggled which was adorable. I then snapped my fingers teleporting us to a  hotel room. I turned off the lights and locked the door. I then clapped making our clothes disappear.
I couldn't tell but she was probably blushing.....OK most likely.I lit a candle and got on top of her.

Author's POV (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Lunar's face was covered in blush ; she knew what was happening. "Sans b-be gentle please ." She quivered which made him smile. "Of course I'll be gentle especially if it's your first time !" He said gleefully. That being said he slid himself into her tight womanhood. Causing lunar to start crying from the pain of something other than a tampon being in there.(
👌)
     He calmed her down by whispering sweet nothings into her ear. "I'll kiss you in the rain so you get twice as wet~" he whispered making lunar even more wet.(oof)  This was a temporary solution. Lunar moaned causing sans to start thrusting into her faster though making sure to be gentle. She gripped onto his shoulders while moaning loudly.He came inside her which caused her to moan even louder. She came and screamed in pleasure before passing out on the Bed next to sans.

ΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠ
∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

Hope you like it LittleDarlingDandere sorry that its late ...but I got it done in spare time.

Words = 457