Pauline x Fell Sans

Sorry Pauline but this was requested by Unknown/anonymous.
Top picture belongs to LittleDarlingDandere sorry ? Also enjoy the SHIP ! *insert evil laughter* also I had to gather info from Some of yo book so sorry if get something wrong about you Pauline
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Pauline's POV
   I awake quite cheerfully for I just had a really good dream .(oh better not be a wet dream lol)I looked at some golden flowers in a vase on my bedside table. I picked one up to sniff it and it smelt pretty good.  Then I remembered today was my punishment. I got out of but suddenly feel vulnerable for sleeping next to my boyfriend Red/fell sans. I blushed hard and ran out of the room. I ran into the bathroom and grabbed my dust mask to cover my cheeks. I threw on my friend's snow boots with her ice tracks still on them from last night. I decided to go on a walk without telling red or boss. As soon as i got back I was pushed back into the room I was asleep in .
   It was dark and I couldn't see anything though I could feel.....9 ounce leather around neck and this wasn't no ordinary collar of leather; there was spikes ....very sharp spikes. I felt something draped on my arm I looked down to see a chain and that I was NAKED. (this sounds so dramatic; you could see do to a night light don't ask) I blushed as I smelt the scent of cheap men's cologne and mustard. That's when I heard someone open the Door. It was Red and he looked extremely lustful  (2:16 am )I knew what was happening and I didn't like the idea of it.
     Not a second later a lamp was turned on and the door was locked.I saw Red approach me ; naked too. ( oof this is trash sorry)He grabbed the chain and pulled me closer to him. "Stay on your knees and suck sweetheart." He said sounding dominant. "Fuck no." I said and stood up. He pushed me back down to my knees. "What was that ?" He asked me threateningly. "Nothing sir." I said in response. "Good now suck sweetheart." He demanded. I whimpered and started by licking the tip of his dick. (oh my god its 2:27am rn) he groaned in response pulled on the chain. I then started sucking on it roughly knowing he'd at least enjoy it.
I started sucking harder , he started moaning loudly. He came in my mouth and I swallowed. As soon as I did Papyrus came stomping into the room.This was awkward; I threw my clothes on and jumped out the window and slid down the slope of snow. I booked it last minute.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Sorry if its trash XD

Words : 468