NaJ!PJ X cute!emo!reader

This was requested by friendtale
Enjoy ! Also there will be minor humor in this at the end.
†††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††

Your POV
   I woke up feeling like absolute shit.
I groaned but still got out of bed knowing I would have to go to school today since its the last school day until thanksgiving break. Half asleep , I walked to my closet and picked out my outfit.

I put on the outfit and looked in my drawers for make up.
I didn't stock up on make up so I Didn't wear any today. I then made myself f/b {favorite breakfast} and left for PJ's house to pick him up. When I arrived his parents weren't home do to them being teachers.I walked onto the porch and opened the door before stepping inside. I heard moaning  ....at the moment I should've stepped out but I was curious.After all this was most likely my boyfriend moaning;he's probably in heat.(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I walked up the stairs quietly but tripped on the last one. (this always happens but deal with it) Thus, making a loud noise and suddenly the moaning stopped. Pj's door opened (and that's when y/n knew she fucked up) I blushed hard seeing him completely naked. "Get the fuck up and get in the room now !~" He yelled with lust in his voice. "What is going to happen if I don't go into the room ?." I remarked smirking. Thus, causing him to blush.
   He then said "you know what to do BBY (its baby don't fucking correct me ...😂)." I got up and ran into his room before getting undressed. After wards he pinned me against the wall and inserted himself into me all while kissing me.I whimpered quietly so he wouldn't here me. It didn't hurt too bad surprisingly so I got over it quickly.I moaned softly as he started thrusting into me at a medium speed.I was having fun not having to do much but moan,say his name,or say Daddy and he'd go faster/harder.But every time I wouldn't he'd slow down and make me beg so I learned quickly to do what he tells me. We both came at the same time while screaming........

Then we heard the front door open......

"WHAT THE FUCK ?!." Yelled Mr.Ink
⛩⛩⛩⛩⛩⛩⛩⛩⛩⛩⛩⛩⛩⛩⛩⛩⛩⛩

Lol hope you enjoyed this also I'm hungry for requests , you can request multiple times BTW.

Words : 401