Rules

These will be all of the rules for this roleplay that I have created as of now as they are subject to change over time. If you break a rule, you will receive a warning. The second time, you will receive a notice and I will stop the roleplay for a minimum of three days. The third time, you will receive a notice and the roleplay will be halted for a minimum of two weeks. Anything more and I will stop the roleplay entirely. The rules are as follows;

1.) Individual

This is an individual roleplay book, meaning there will be no chains of any kind unless you have permission from myself and the other person involved in the roleplay, though I doubt this will ever occur.

2.) Detail

Detail is important, especially in a roleplay such as this one. There is no minimum or maximum to the number of sentences you have to put in a single reply. Just write as many sentences as you see fit in a reply. But, remember to put detail into your reply or else the roleplay will become boring and dull.

3.) Adult Themes

This roleplay will most likely contain some amount of adult themes such as death, murder, cannibalism, suicide, etc. If you are not comfortable with these type of themes, let me know so we can try to work around it.

4.) Password

There is no hidden password in this roleplay, as I believe that is ridiculous. Instead, in the comments for this chapter, I would like you to write a reply as if you were engaged in a roleplay. It can be over any situation and characters, I would just like to see your style of writing and how much detail you are willing to put into it.

5.) Time Management

If I do not reply to your roleplay after an entire day (and you have not broken any rules), either tag me in the comment chain or privately message me. I may have forgotten to reply. If I still do not respond, you may tag me every day afterwards until I do. The same goes for you as well, so if you are going to be unable tor respond for a period of time, let me know so I wont end up spamming you while you are away. If you do not respond after an entire month, the roleplay will be deleted unless you tell me otherwise.

6.) Cursing

The use of foul language is allowed, though I kindly ask you to censor it. Though I do not know if my roleplay book can be taken down for the cursing, I would rather not take any chances.

7.) Control

Common sense really. I won't control your characters, you won't control mine. This also goes into setting and other characters as well. I am in charge of the setting of the roleplay and the characters yours will meet along the way. If you would like to take over for one of these characters, let me know so we can discuss it.

8.) Acceptance

You cannot begin a roleplay until I have accepted both your "password" and your character sheet.

9.) Have Fun!

The purpose of this roleplay book is to have fun with a fantasy world and characters. If you are no longer interested or finding any joy in the roleplay, tell me so we can work it out instead of you disappearing and never coming back.

I hope you will enjoy this roleplay book, and I will see you soon!