006

''You and mysterious Zara are going hard,how many months has it been?''

''Six months and going strong.''

Kea said with a dopey smile on her face. She was clearly smitten with her girlfriend.

'' You know you have me to thank for that?"

'' Yeah if you hadn't pushed me to talk to her at her party we wouldn't be together today. So thank you my sister inlaw,I don't know what I would be without you.''

''You would be single and miserable.''

Zandi teased,she was the one who pressured Kea to take the first step when they noticed her isolated at her own party. She was reluctant but after a little persuasion,she agreed.

'' Speaking of Zara,I wont be coming home tonight,I am spending the night with her again tonight.''

'' Awww..you two make me want to fall inlove.''

'' I thought you said you loved me.!''

Zach,Kea's brother and Zandi's fiance walked up to the duo as his fiance said that.

''Oh baby,you know I am with you for your money.''

Kea left the two to their makeout session and headed to class. She felt a hand slide around her waist. Her smile faded as soon as it came when she realised it was not who she expected it to be.

''Hello beautiful."

''Aatigetyourfilthyhandsoffofme!''

She angrily shoved his hand ,while speaking through gritted teeth,but he had a firm grip on her waist. Their fellow students began starring at them not because they were doing anything but they were surprised to see her,the fat girl at school,with one of the hottest guys in their area.

'Oh now Keke do not be like that. We both know your only with my sister to be closer to us. It's what every girl does an_ ouch!'

He cried out when he suddenly felt a pinch on the arm that was around her waist. She hurriedly walked away from him,glad that Zara wasn't around to see this.

''Are you okay? You've been very quiet since you got here.''

Zara said lightly placing soft kisses on the side of her neck causing her to giggle.

''I am okay,just had a long - baby stoooop.''

''I don't wanna."

She mumbled into her neck while simultaneously unbuttoning her denim shirt. She slid her hand into her bra,sensually massaging her breasts,beginning with the one furthest from her.

''Za_babe_mmmm."

She tried to surpress her moans but failed. Kea wanted to tell her about what happened earlier that day but she was afraid of how she might react. Her brothers were a sensitive subject to Zara.

''What? You don't like when I do this?''

She alternated her breasts,tending to the one nearest to her but this time rougher,she knew all her weak spots and she was slowly making her crumble.

''How about when I do this?''

Kea who started out in only a shirt and bra was completely naked. Zara slid her middle finger down her slit,making her slouch forward and buck her hips. Zara smiled she had her where she wanted her.