6.

I wake up with my head on something solid, comfy, and warm. I snuggle in closer then realize there's a large arm around my waist and a hand playing with my hair.

I move shift and see that I'm laying on Alec, oh how did that happen.

"Oh I'm sorry I didn't want to wake you, you were just so cute." He says sleepily and I blush and nuzzle into his chest.

"Oh" I say.

"God damn your cute." He says and I smile, "but you don't know anything about me." I retort.

He chuckles and looks at me lovingly, "that doesn't mean I can't be unreasonable attracted to you." He says and o blush even more, though I didn't think that was possible.

I shift on his chest and start to trace the ink of his tattoos with my hand.

"What are you doing, beautiful?" He asks and I giggle.

"I'm tracing your tattoos with my finger." I say.

"Why?" He chuckles. "Cuz I think their hot- I mean what I didn't say that I meant, um, cute. Yes their cute." I stumble over my words.

He erupts in soft laughter, "sure we'll pretend you meant cute" He day and gets close to my ear, "even though I believe you said hot." He whisperers and I blush.

"Do you want breakfast?" He asks, I nod and we get out of bed.

We stumble into the kitchen and I yawn really big.

"Awe is baby still tired?" He chuckles and I laugh.

Then Ace walks in, "wow is the big bad Alec catching feelings." He laughs and sips at a cup of coffee.

"Hey Ace do you mind, SHUTTING UP." Alec retorts and I laugh.

Ace looks at Alec, "Hey are we still heading to LA ?" He asks.

"Yeah why wouldn't we?"

"Well there is this new development." Ace says while motioning to me.

"Nah she'll come with us. It'll be fine he says while he turns to start pour cereal he just grabbed.

I'm a bit surprised, I've never even been out of town. All the way to LA seems like a lot.

But I don't ask any questions, yet.

Ill let them finish this little interaction.

"Okay, are you sure that's a good idea?" Ace says and Alec responds with "yeah she's pretty chill." I blush.

"Whatever you say big bro." Ace says and walks off.

"See ya later lil bro." Alec says and I giggle. "What are you giggling at princess?" He asks.

"Nothing it's just that you and Ace are adorable." I say and he turns around with two bowls of cereal and a big smile.

"What ever you say," He says and hands me a bowl and we sit at a bar in the kitchen. "Eat up beautiful."

I say and take a bite, yum their lucky charms. My favorite.

"Thanks Alec." I say and smile at him.

He smiles and starts to eat. I wait till we're about done to ask, "Hey what was Ace talking about, what's in LA?"

"Umm yeah I figured I'd have to explain that eventually." He says and rubs the back of his neck, " Umm were kind of a group of street fighters."