10.

"Hop in we're going." He said motioning to the car ready to explode from the amount of luggage all of us packed, mostly the other boys. Even though I barley had any belongings in the car I still felt guilty.

I climbed in the car and Alec immediately turned on the radio, my blood by twenty one pilots started to play.

As he pulls out of the driveway and down the street, we both belt out lyrics at the same time:
"When everyone, you thought you knew, deserters your fight, I'll go with you..."

We continue to sing and joke, for some reason I really feel comfortable with Alec.

The song ends and the another song comes on, one I don't recognize. The screen he has in his truck, because he has a really fancy car, says it's smithereens by twenty one pilots.

He glances at me and begins singing, he actually has a pretty voice.

"You know Ive always been collected calm and chill and you know I never look for conflict for the thrill but if I'm feeling..."

Then Alec places his hand on my knee and continues to hum and sing while he drives.

Gosh he's cute. He's such a masculine looking man for him to be this sweet.

Then the song ends and he just smiles. He turns off the radio for a little bit. He glances at me, "hey lilly, I've been thinking about it and ya know how you don't have a phone, well would you like it if I bought you one?" He asks.

"Oh I wouldn't wanna force you to do that." I respond.

"Don't be silly lilly, I want to do this or I wouldn't have offered. Ya know what I'm gonna get you one you don't even have to agree."

"No alec-"

"Nope I won't hear differently." He says playfully. "LALALALLALALALA." He says drowning out my objections.

He's such a big child.

"Okay okay, I'll let you do this for me but I really don't want you to buy me anything else. I'm not worth it, trust me." I say.

"Baby girl what are you even talking about." He says, " you're literally amazing and one of the best things that has happened to me in quite a long time, you make me so fucking happy and I'm so glad you like me rather than hating me because of the situation we met under."

I blush, and he says "I never ever wanna hear you say you're not worth it because to me you're worth all the money in the world and then some."

He says and we sit in comfortable silence for a while, I let the information sink in and I blush at the fact that I am so important to him.

" god damn girl you're so cute when you blush, i wish I could get a good look at you." He says glancing between me and the road.

"Alright big boy, eyes on the road. It's not safe for you to keep looking at me.

We drive for about a half an hour before we pull into the air port. I'm so excited I can hardly stand it.