12.

For some reason the interaction between the two makes me feel kinda weird and upset.

They smile at each other and he seems happy to see her, like they've known each other for forever.

"Hey you ready to see the room." Alec says, and I look at him and nod.

I'm not sure why I'm so upset, He grabs the suitcase and we walk into an elevator and he directs it to the top floor.

When we step out we walk down an eccentric hall way, I can help but admire it.

Then we arrive at a room, he pulls a key from his pocket, I guess he got that when we were at the front desk. I was so frustrated I guess I wasn't paying attention.

He unlocks the door and we walk into an stunning room. He shuts the door and locks it, he turns to me and smiles before pinning me to the wall. His hands on either side of my head, he slowly moves forward and whispers into my ear "you have no idea how beautiful you are do you?" I blush. I knew it was a rhetorical question so I didn't answer. He kisses me on the cheek then moves away, "welcome to California sweetheart." He says and walks into the next room.

I follow still a bit flustered, I enter the room just in time to see him plop down into a massive bed. He's such a goofball.

He then gestures for me to join him, I sit down on the edge of the bed. He positions himself right behind me and wraps his arms around my waist, he places his head on my shoulder and gives it a small kiss.

"What's wrong angel?" He asks.

"Who was the girl in the lobby, you guys seemed to like each other a lot." I say, gosh I sound like a bitch.

We're not even together I shouldn't care, gosh what is wrong with me. I'm probably not important to him.

"Lilly are you jealous?" He says and chuckles slightly, "honey there's nothing to be jealous of, it's her job to be friendly and she's just worked here for awhile and me and the boys come to this hotel every time we come here. Also there's nothing to be jealous of because you are the most amazing person I've ever met in my entire life." He says and kisses my neck softly.

I blush and smile, "okay baby it's time to sleep." He says and kisses my jawline before laying back in the bed.

................................................................hey guys I've gotten over my fever and was super excited to publish my first chapter of 2019. Also I wanted to do a little self promo, you guys should really check out my book My Mafia King and while you're on my profile you should follow me so whenever I release a new book you'll know.

Thx for reading!