14

After we wrap up at the mall we head home.

I like that, "home", I really do feel like where ever he is is home for me even if its just a hotel.

Once we get home I'm exhausted, we get upstairs with all the bags and get to our room. I set down the bags and flip on the bed with an "oof" noise.

"Hey baby I got a little surprise for you." He says while holding up a really cute simple black dress on a hanger and some converses. I smile, "guess what were doing baby?" He asks.

"Are we going out to eat?" I ask.

"Nope"

"To the movies?"

"Nope, you want me to tell you?"

"Yes" I say with all the enthusiasm I can muster.

"Tomorrow afternoon were going to... the.... ZOO!" He says and I can feel my eyes light up.

"Alec I've never been to the zoo." I say and get off the bed. He sets down the things in his hands and I run up and engulf him in a hug.

He lifts me off the ground and I wrap my legs around his waist. I snuggle my face into his neck and he slowly walks to the bed.

We lay down with my head on his chest and his arms draped around my waist. "I'm so glad I met you." I say genuinely.

"I'm so glad I met you too honey." He says softly and kisses the top of my head. I smile really big and snuggle impossibly closer to him.

"I could stay like this forever." He says and I blush.
......................................................................................

The next morning I woke up and I feel Alec petting my head and tuning his hands through my hair. I smile and look up at him.

"Oh I'm sorry I didn't mean to wake you. You just looked so cute and I-"

"It's fine Alec." I say and give him a small peck on the cheek and the stand up to stretch.