Meeting them!

As I entered Konoha two years after, all the villagers came to me and I heard one of them said, "Isn't she the yellow flash's daughter?!"

"Yes I am!" I replied. "Hey guys, can you please tell me if all the hokage are in their office??!' I asked calmly.
"Yes they are!" They all exclaimed.

I was just going to meet Dad, Naruto and Kakashi Sensei!! And of course all my beloved friends! I brought gifts for them so of course I had to meet them but it's not the only reason for meeting Kakashi Sensei! He was kind of my crush two years ago and he is still now.

I flashed step to Dad's office door and knocked three times.

"Yes come in!" He said as I opened the door.

I entered and closed the door behind me. The gift I brought for him was a photo in which was a picture of me and him.

He looked up at me and his mouth fell agape. "A-Aesha!!" He said as he got up from his chair.

"Surprise surprise!!" I said with a smile on my face.

He came to me and hug me tightly.

"Dad...... I- I .... can't ....b- breath!!" I said.

"Oh...Uh hehe sorry!!" He apologized and let me go.

"This is for you Dad!!" I said as I gave him the photo.

"Who took this picture??" He said looking at me then at the photo then again at me.

"Mom! Very long ago!!" I said. "Okay so Dad see you later. I'm going to meet that idiot!"

"Okay bye see you!" He gave me a kiss in my forehead. "That Kushina, she's impossible!" I heard Dad whispered as I opened the door.

I flashed step outside Naruto's office window. There I saw Shikamaru holding a pile of papers. He saw me and was about to say my name but I cut him off by gesturing at him to close his mouth. I then gestured him to open the windows. As he understood, kept the papers on Naruto's table and asked Naruto, "Hey Naruto, can I open the window, it's feeling hot, right?"

"Yeah, right it's very hot in here!" He said as Shikamaru opens the window. I then got in as silently as I could so that Naruto could not hear me.

"You need some help bro?" I said as I walk to his desk.

"No it's ok, I'll handle it!!" He said without knowing that it was me but then he realise.

"A-AESHA!!!! W-When did you came and how????" He asked being surprise.

"Haha don't be so surprised, I've a gift for ya bro!!" I said as I gave him a plastic bag full of his favorite food, RAMEN.

"Thank you Aesha!! You're the best sister in the world!" He said as he hug me and lift me. He was also shaking me as if he has reached the top of Everest.

"Ok ok calm down you asshole!!" I yelled. "Bro I'm going to see Kakashi Sensei!!" I said with a wink. "Yo Shika!" I said hugging him.

"Okay..." Naruto said. "What does that wink meant?" He said to himself so that I could not hear him but actually I heard him.

"You'll find out soon!!" I said with another wink.

I flashed step to Kakashi Sensei's door and knocked.

"Yeah come in!" He said and I opened the door.

He looked up at me and said, "Pfff, she can't be here!! I'm just imagining!"
"Kakashi it's me Aesha!! Oh c'mon man, stop pretending as if you don't know that it's me!" I said as I walked to his desk.

"Yeah whatever talk to yourself!!" He said to himself.

Kakashi's POV

"I know it's her! I was dying to see her! I just want to see her reactions! I knew that she'll come to me. I knew it was her when she set her feet at the gates of Konoha." Kakashi thought.

"Ok fine go to hell if you don't believe me, you ass!" I yelled as I turned to the door but I felt like two arms grabbing my waist and pulling me back.

"You thought I didn't know that you would come! Of course I knew!!" He said wrapping his arms around me and kissing my neck.

"Kakashi no! Not here!!!" I said pushing him backwards.

"So where, at yours or mine?!" Kakashi said as he came closer to me.

"Shut up you pervert!" I said smiling at him then turned to leave then I remembered something.

My POV
"Oh yeah I forgot your gift!" I said as I lean against the door.

"What gift?" He asked.

I flashed step to him and looked in his black eye. I pulled down his mask and placed my lips on his.

Kakashi's POV

"That kiss, it's so warm!! I don't want to be separated from her, from this kiss!" I thought.

We then heard knocks on the door and for which we had to break that sweet kiss. I went to the door and opened it. It was that bloody Konohamaru.

My POV
"Arrggg! This ass, I'm sure I'll kill him one day!!!" I thought but I was giving him a wide fake smile.

"Heyyyy Konohamaru!!... Long time no see, right?!" I said.

"Hi Aeshaaaa!!! Yeah right long time no see!" He replied as he hug me and shake me also.

"No seriously why is everyone hugging me!!! Not just that, you guys are shaking me as well!! I feel like I want to throw up!!" I yelled as Konohamaru let go of me.

"Uh... I mean not everyone!" I said looking at Kakashi and we both were blushing but Kakashi was blushing more than me.

"Okay sis see you later!" Konohamaru said as he wave at me.

"So.... Sensei!!" I looked at him.

"Stop calling me Sensei!! I'm not your Sensei anymore!" He said closing his eyes.

"Nope never! Who said that I should stop calling you Sensei! No one, right? So shut up!!! You were, you are and you will be my cute Sensei!!" I said as he started to blush more than earlier and he took out his book and started reading as if nothing happened.

"No seriously!!" I said furiously. "What is it?!" He said looking at me.

I looked at his book and thought for a second, "Man, I seriously want to know what's in that fucking book! Icha Icha Paradise!"

"Hey Aesha, you there??!" He said as he broke me from my thoughts.

"How can you read at a time like this!!" I said.

"That's not your problem" he said walking to me and grabbed my waist.

I was trying to free myself but couldn't. He then kissed me again. It was sweet, warm and so hot.

Hello guys it's my first time! I hope you liked it so far, I know, I know the starting was a bit out of subject!! Sorry for my English too! So let me know if you liked it in the comments and hit the star!! Love you💜💜💜

~A

Next chapter : the funny truth