Awesome New Year! (special part)

A/N: it's not obligatory to read because it won't change anything in the story.

😘>_<😘

"Everyone it's nearly midnight!" Just a few minutes!!" Naruto yelled and he's gonna be on fire.

"You idiot! You're just next to us and you're shouting! Shanaro!" Sakura shouted as she punched Naruto on the head.

"Thank you Sakura! You did my job!" I closed my eyes and smiled.

"I want to beat his ass too!" I added.

"What? Aesha - Chan no... I've already suffered like that dattebayo!" Naruto pouted.

I frowned and walked to Naruto with an angry face, he was a bit scared of what I would do. I then smiled and hugged him.

"But no matter what, you'll always stay my stupid annoying brother!" I smiled and he hugged back.

"Sasuke, Naruto, Boruto, Sarada! Prepare the firecrackers!" I smirked.

"Okay!" They said.

*Elise's POV*

"Well well well... Konoha long time no see! I need to phone that idiot of Kakashi and confirm where they are!" I thought.

A/N: Elise is my dear friend but she is more than a friend. She's like my sister.

I phoned him and after a few calls he finally answered.

Me: you idiot, couldn't you answer earlier??

Kakashi: yeah yeah sorry! I didn't hear.

Me: hmm... Well whatever. Where are you guys?

Kakashi: the same place as usual! The-

Me: blossom tree! How can I forget this! By the way, she doesn't know about me? Huh?

Kakashi: unfortunately yes!

Me: what? You told her that I'm coming??

Kakashi: no I'm joking! She doesn't know!

Me: I'll kill you when I'll get there.

Kakashi: we will see about it later! Hurry up! Only a few minutes is left! Quick.

Me: yeah.

I hung and ran to the blossom tree.

*My POV*

"Who's chakra is this? It's familiar! Very familiar! Don't tell me that she's here!" I thought as tears filled up in my eyes.

"I'm sure someone called her! Of course except Kakashi, who else knows her!" I smiled.

"Guys guys guys..... 10!" Naruto said.

"9..." Hinata said.

"8..." Sasuke said.

"7..." Sakura said.

"6..." Sai said.

"5..." Ino said.

"4..." Shikamaru said.

"3..." Temari said.

"2..." Kakashi said.

"1..." I said and Naruto, Boruto, Sarada and Sasuke light the firecrackers.

"HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!" The whole village shouted and we heard firecrackers.

"Happy new year Mom, Dad!" I smiled looking up the sky.

"Happy new year love! I know that you just wish them!" Kakashi said putting an arm around my shoulder and smiled at me.