Merry Christmas

We went to our respective rooms. We were very tired... I locked the door and removed my shoes then started packing my things already for the next day. I put my shoes in my bag and was gonna change my clothes when Kakashi grabbed my hand. He sticked me to the wall next to me and pulled down his mask. He then kissed my neck.

"K-Kakashi... L-let me ch-change! Ah~!!" I moaned when he sucked my sweet spot.

"Louder! Moan louder honey!" He smirked sticking his forehead to mine and he kissed me.

"Kakashi~!" I moaned his name.

He lifted me and walked to the bed. He carefully laid me on the bed while kissing me. We started undressing each other. I was left in my bra and panties and Kakashi was in his boxer. He then unhooked my bra and removed it.

"How can you be so beautiful?" He asked.

"Uh... Um..." I blushed like mad.

"I love it when you blush, tomato!" He smiled and I blushed more.

"Don't call me that Mr pervert!" I laughed.

"Ok fine! Don't call me that you too!" He blushed.

I kissed him and we were fighting for dominance to see who will win but like every time he always wins! He went down to my right breast and swirled his tongue around my nipple making me moan his name a bit loud. He removed my panties and licked my womanhood while inserting two fingers in me.

"K-KAKASHI!!~" I ran a hand through his hair.

He stopped and removed his boxer.

"Tell me when to stop if it hurts!" He said and I nodded in agreement.

He enters me and thrusts slowly. At first it was paining then it turned to pleasure from time to time. He thrusted faster until we reached our limit and he released. We kissed and slept in each other's arms.

*The next morning*

We were all ready to leave, to go back to Konoha. We left in the afternoon at 17 15.

*After 1 hour 15 minutes*
*At 18 30*

We reached Konoha. We got off the van. On the way home, I told Grandma Tsunade to take the kids to ichiraku at 18 45. Konoha was beautiful with snow covering it and the snow was still falling.

"Let's go home and meet in front of ichiraku at 18 50 SHARP!" I said and they all nodded in agreement.

As I said we all went home and met at ichiraku at 18 50 SHARP with all the gifts except me because I wanted to surprise Megumi.

"So what now?!" Naruto asked.

"Let's sing!" Kakashi said smiling.

"As you wish!" I said.

We were singing 'jingle bells'.

*At the same time*
*The kids' POV*

"Those voices!" Sarada said.

"Our parents!" Shikadai said.

"You're right!" Boruto said.

We went out and saw our parents singing.

"Merry Christmas!" They said.

We ran to them and hugged them tightly. They gave us our gifts and we thanked them except Megumi.