What? Them again?

*Years passed* (7 years)

"The Uzumaki are so weak that's why you deserve to die! You're whole clan! You, your parents and your brother!" The masked man said.

"N-n-no! Stay away from me! Don't come closer! NO! STAY AWAY!!!" I shouted.

"Ok then let's start with your parents!" He said.

"N-N-NO! MOM! DAD!" I yelled as I saw the masked man killing my parents.

"NO!!!!!!!!!" I shouted as I sat on my bed.

"Aesha? What happened babes?" Kakashi said sitting on the bed too.

"I- I had a nightmare! T-there was the m-masked man, I mean Madara! H-h-he k-k-killed Mom and D-dad!" I said feeling my body shaking.

"Hey calm down! Aesha calm down! It's been 7 years! Forget it! It had to happen!" He said to console me.

"NO! IT SHOULD NOT! I wanted them to see me become the eighth hokage but it won't happen..." I said crying.

"But you can be the fourth hokage!" He said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"You can take Minato Sensei's place as the fourth hokage!" He said. (I know you are finding it a bit strange!)

"I-I can do that?" I asked and my eyes widened.

"Yes I'll discuss with the other hokage and tell you later! Now go to sleep it's 3 am! And also thank God that Megumi didn't wake up." He said.

"Yeah!" I said.

*Time skip*

"Good morning Mama! Good morning Papa!" Megumi said as she got out of her room.

(She got Kakashi's hair color).

"Good morning Megumi!" I said kissing her on the forehead and went in the kitchen.

"Good morning my cutie princess!" Kakashi said lifting her and kissing her on the cheeks.

"Where are you going Papa?" She asked.

"I'm going for a meeting with the other hokage!" He said.

"See you later!" He came in the kitchen and kissed her on the forehead.

"Bye princess!" He said opening the door and waving at Megumi.

*In the afternoon*

"Huh? What's that strange feeling?" I thought.

"Aesha, Pakkun is coming! And also something bad is gonna happen!" Kurama said.

"Ms Aesha! The Akatsuki are here again!" It said.

"What? But I killed them all! I'll be back in two minutes!" I said running to my room to change.

I took my jounin clothes and put them on. I then looked at Dad's hokage's cloak. I hesitated a bit to take it then decided to take it and wore it just like he did.