The new Lord Fourth!

Today, I'm gonna be the new Lord fourth. I'm gonna replace Dad, dattebane! There was a large number of people watching me. I was a bit nervous...

"Everyone!" Grandma Tsunade started.

"Sorry to keep you waiting! Now the one and only person, you are all waiting for...... Aesha Uzumaki! She's Naruto Uzumaki's and Sasuke Uchiha's sister! And she's also our Rokudaime's beloved wife! Here is Aesha!" Grandma Tsunade said.

I looked at the people down who were all gazing at me. Then I said, "Hello everyone! I thank you all for being here for me! As you know I'm here to replace my father, Minato......." I stopped and looked at Naruto and Kakashi. They nodded at me to say Dad's full name.

"I'm here to replace my father who saved the village from the nine tails long years ago, he was named Minato Namikaze! AND ME AS HER DAUGHTER, I PROMISE YOU THAT I'LL PROTECT THE HIDDEN LEAF VILLAGE EVEN IF I HAVE TO DIE! I won't let anything happen to you because you are all my family and I love you all more than my life! Have a good day everyone!" I said and I could see that most of the crowd was crying while applauding.

"Long live yondaime! Long live yondaime! Long live yondaime!" All the crowd shouted and I smiled at them all.

"Ok so let's get to work!" I said.

"What! Why now?" Naruto asked.

"You're the hokage too, idiot!" I said.

"Aww man!" He complained.

"Let's go!" I said pushing him foward with one hand and pulling Kakashi with my other hand.

"I want a day off, dattebayo!" Naruto complained.

"Ok go home! I'll look after your paperworks!" I said.

"Really?!" He asked.

"Yes go home!" I said and he went home.

"You're seriously gonna look after his paperworks?" Kakashi asked.

"Yes of course!" I said happily.

*Time skip*
*At night, at my house*

"Haa! What a day!" I said sitting on the chair and remembered something.

"Oh my God!" I got up.

"What is it?" Kakashi asked removing his cloak.

"Christmas is coming!" I said.

"Oh yeah you're right!" He said.

"We should really organise something! We all should relax! There's so much tension around! It specially goes for both of us, NaruHina and SasuSaku!" I said.

"Why do you call them like that?" He asked.

"Because it takes some time to say their full name!" I said rolling my eyes.

"Ha-ha very funny!" He said.

"I know someone who can help us! I will call him tomorrow and let you and the others know." I said.

"Okay! Now let's go to bed! I'm damn tired!" He said yawning.

"You go! I'll check on Megumi!!" I said and peek on her. She was sleeping and went to my room.

*The next day*

I knocked on the door of Kakashi's office and waited for an answer.

"Come in!" I heard and opened the door.

"Hey! Oh... Naruto, Sasuke, Shikamaru? What are you doing here?" I asked.

"We were just talking to Kakashi Sensei and you what are you doing here?!" Naruto asked.