An angel taking care of a demon!

Hello my fellow Servamp lovers, this is my first story to write, so it may not be great. Hope you enjoy!

Lawless woke up to the angelic sound of Licht's piano. He groaned and put a hand on his pounding head. His throat ached and when he stood up he felt dizzy. "Maybe if I am a hedgehog I will feel better," Lawless thought to himself. So he transformed. Still feeling terrible he went to the front room to ask Licht for advice.

"Licht-tan, I don't feel so good..." A cute little black and white hedgehog said as he stumbled in the room, passing out after he spoke to his eve.

The ravenette with a white streak in his hair, tore away from his piano and looked up at the voice. When his eyes rested on the unconscious creature, he went over to check the blood sucker out. Muttering, "Moronic demon I was practicing for my next performance! I don't need a stupid rat interrupting my piano!"

When Licht got to him he picked the hedgehog up and immediately noticed that the animal had a fever. Not knowing what to do he took him to his room and sat him down on the bed.

"Hyde you moron, how did this happen? I hate you so much, stupid demon!" Licht whispered to the feverish beast. Hyde started trembling and shivering. "You are completely worthless, you know?" The teen says putting his blanket over Hyde.

He sat there by the animal, petting what the blanket didn't cover, hoping he would get better soon.

"Why?" Licht thought to himself, "why am I here spending my time with him?" "I hate him and wish he would die, so why does it hurt to see my Hyde in this much pain?!" Licht stops and scowls at himself, "Did I just say 'my' Hyde?!?!" Licht is disgusted with himself. He would never claim that stupid demon! For he is an angel that was cursed to be stuck with this wretched monster.

A couple hours later, Licht found himself really tired. He looked at the hedgehog, "He is just in his animal form, it will be fine tonight if I get in bed with him." Licht may be an angel, but he still needed sleep and the moron that got himself sick would have to share his bed! Licht finally got to sleep, the rodent in his arms.

Ok, this one was short, I will try and make the next one longer, please tell me how I did.