Ice Cream!

I am finally done with part four. It may be awhile before I can write part five, I have been finding it difficult to find any spare time. Plus I have been suffering writers block. Thanks for the patience! Anyway, enough of my life story. Hope you enjoy!

————————————————————————

They kept walking, Lawless slightly upset because he had no glasses and couldn't tease Licht without angering him. Then they walk by an ice cream shop.

"Licht-tan! You owe me for breaking my glasses! Let's go get ice cream."
"No! I told you I am not getting you anything stupid shit rat!"
"Aww, it's not like we're trapped outside all day and we don't have anywhere to go." Hyde said sarcastically.

Licht took a second to think about and then sighed, "Fine, but you're buying your own."
"But you're rich!"
"And you're a demon that has a part-time job! Pay for your own things!"
"Fine, your so mean Licht-tan." Lawless teased.
"Angels aren't kind to demons!" Licht snarled.
"Well maybe they should be!" Lawless pouted, following Licht.

They went into the shop, and Licht ordered chocolate ice cream and sat down to eat it. Lawless looked at all the flavors and saw melon flavored. 'Licht likes melons right?' Lawless thought to himself slight mischief in his thoughts. He ordered the ice cream and sat down across from his angel. Putting the cup in Licht's view. Licht stared at Hyde's cup with curiosity.

"OI, Baka nezumi! What flavor is that, it's green?"
"Melon," Hyde shrugged and stuck a spoonful in his mouth. Licht's eyes were wide and he stared at the melon ice cream like it was a god.

"Do you want some Angel-Chan?" Hyde teased and held out his spoon so that Licht could try it. To Licht's disappointment Licht grabbed the spoon and stuck it in his mouth. (He was hoping Licht would let him feed him.) The melon ice cream tasted like heaven to Licht. Replacing his disappointment with amusement, Lawless chuckled seeing Licht's face and started to eat again. Then he saw Licht's face fall.

"What's wro..." It hit Lawless. Why Licht's face fell, the answer to that was... Lawless let his spoon fall and his face started to get red. They indirectly kissed by giving his used spoon to Licht and then using it after he did.

Lawless got up and ran to the bathroom so that Licht couldn't see his face. "Why didn't I think about what I was doing! He's going kill me when I get back! Or worse, I could never have a chance with him! If only he hadn't noticed then I wouldn't be embarrassed! Should I talk to him? After Ophelia died I was afraid to fall in love, but Licht would be worth it... If he didn't hate me. Should I talk to him?" Lawless thought to himself.

Meanwhile Licht sat at the table, "Did I just indirectly kiss a demon! An angel like myself just fell for his cruel tricks, how is that even possible!" He continued to think and after a while his brain started to change gears, "What if he actually kissed me? What would kissing a demon feel like? Why do I want to find out? Why do I want his lips on mine? Why do I want him here right now? Why am I having these thoughts!?! Should I talk to the demon?"

Licht got up and threw away the half eaten ice creams. He then went to wait on Hyde. His brain going to places he didn't want it to go.
Lawless finally came out and saw Licht waiting on him. "Let's go moron!" Licht grunted.
"Alright angel cakes." Lawless followed Licht out the door still blushing.

They walked in awkward silence neither knowing what to say to the other. They didn't even know where they were going. The two just kept walking in complete silence. Until a couple of hours later, they found themselves out of town and in a random forest.

"Where are we?" Lawless questioned as he realized that they were no longer in the city.
"Don't know, looks like a forest."
"How did we not realize where we were going!?" Lawless sighed exasperated.
"Probably because some moron has been walking fifty miles an hour!" Licht shouted kicking Hyde.

"Sorry, but I was distracted!"
"Stupid demon!"
"Well," Lawless sighed, "Let's go back home, it's getting dark."
"Fine." Licht shrugged and started to follow the sin of greed.

————————————————————————

Thanks for reading! Hope you liked it. Don't know when I'll get the next one, but I can't leave you like this. Have a good day!