INTRODUCTION

Warning: This contains sexual mature content. If you are uncomfortable reading that, you can move to chapter one.

"You don't have to go this low." I turn to my younger brother, Oliver, he is sprawled flat on the sofa. His eyes fixed on me, watching my every movement.

I sigh heavily, "I have to."

I slip my black stilettoes heels. They matched my blood red dress. Just the way Quinn loves it.

I smile at the thought of his tongue and hands running throughout my body.

"There are other ways, it won't be always like this." Oliver says, moving to sit upright.

"It has been over ten years Oliver, things have been like this."

He stands and walks up to me, his height shadows me. People always confused him for being the eldest.

"As if sleeping with the enemy isn't enough, now you want to go ahead and seduce him into a relationship. Count me out of this."

"We are a family."

"That's right."

"This our ticket Oliver, can't you see that?"

"No. It's your ticket."

"Trust me for once."

"Okay, let me pretend i understand. What will happen if he finds out that you have been lying?"

"It won't matter, love will overshadow the lies."

"I know anything i say will be futile. Always stubborn like Dad."

"And you, always gentle and meek like Mum."

"Just promise me you will be careful."

"I will."

He pulls me for a bear hug.

"Need a ride?"

"In that rusty SUV?" I cringe in distaste. The only thing that reminds him of our past.

"Hey, don't insult my baby"

¤¤¤¤¤¤

Quinn's lips crashes mine in a fierce manner, his fingers thread through my hair. He pushes me against the wall, lifting me up effortlessly. My legs automatically wrapping round his waist.

My lips tangle with his easily, so natural like i was born for this.

His hands securely holds me, my feminine physique mashing with his muscular one.

He pushes his tongue further, a moan escapes me. I am not embarrassed because we have done this many times.

His hands linger at the hem of my dress. He caresses the texture.

"Soft and tight, like i love it."

I arch my back, giving him more access. He pushes forward, feeling his erect manhood.

I bite my lip, proud of my work.

Quinn, moves his hand further. His journey his torturous, teasing as he comes to a stop on my hot spot.

I look up to his eyes, i get more wetter.

"You sure do know how to kill a man softly." He says at the absence of any barricades, panties.

"At least he gets to die a happy man."

I nip his lip. My hands grabbing his belt.

In a quick manner, his hand is tightly holding mine. His eyes turn cold. "Don't." It's a command demanded to be obeyed. "I Am always in charge."

"Yes Dad..."

I don't get to finish as his lips claims mine again. He carries me to the bed. I fall on the soft bed.

In no time, he quickly undress. I know the drill, i only have to lay there as he does all the work.

He does the same to my dress. His tongue driving me to ecstasy.

He climbs on top of me. First, he thrusts, cautiously. A sheer wave of pleasure spreads through my body to my toes. He again thrusts deeper.