13.

I scoff in disbelief. He's unbelievable. He ignores me throughout and only wants me for one thing. But again isn't that what I am to him; his booty call.

He leans forward and kisses me and I kiss him back with more fervor than I had before, and we stand there kissing and kissing. I feel lightheaded from his sweet kisses.

I Am swoon.

The kisses are more different from the other times. He is gentle and passionate, unlike the other times he is driven by his animalistic desire.

He breaks the kiss, making me feel empty from the absence of his soft and warm lips. He lifts me like am a bag of feathers, weighing close to nothing. He carries me back to the bathroom and locks it.

He rests me on top of a sink, pushes my legs apart. His hand moves up the dress slit to where it exposes my garter. He moves past it to my sex. He brushes a finger through my panty before bringing it to his nose and sniffing it. I gasp involuntary, I have never been so turned on.

"You smell of sin." He says as he brings the finger to his lips. "Only two strikes can redeem you."

His hands find their way back to my sex, he doesn't even ask for my consent before he rips my Victoria's Secret panty and tosses it away. He plays with my clitoris, pinching and circling before inserting one finger, "Strike one" Quinn whispers, his movement in, out, and twiddle is sweetly torturous and I enjoy it every second, "Strike two," I don't have the right brain cells to comprehend what he means before I feel him insert a second finger, at first the feeling is foreign and uncomfortable. I expect it to disappear with time like when one loses virginity but it doesn't. It is a combination of pain and pleasure, I love and hate it.

Quinn notes my discomfort and stops. I can see he is in a battle with himself, whether to apologize or not. I don't expect him to. Instead, he says, "Should we continue this elsewhere?" It is more of a suggestion than a question.

"I nod." I'm still in a sex haze.

"Meet me in five minutes." He gives me a key card and exits the bathroom. The only thing on my mind as he disappears is what a nice ass he has.

When I get back to the table, Ryan is unavailable and I am glad since I will not have to explain where I am going, though I do feel guilty since I was his date. I pick my purse from the table and Ryan's mom chooses that moment to show up.

"I didn't get your last name." I can tell she's baiting me.

I plaster a fake smile and turn to face her. I straightened my back, square my shoulders and look her straight into her green eyes, "Cara Lauren Black." I state.

She blinks severally in disbelief. "Lauren Black!" She whispers, absently like she's trying to remember something.

I take that opportunity as my Go-moment. "Excuse me," I say and walk towards the elevator.

I am lucky to reach in time as it opens. Two drunk couples are bundled at the corner making out. The girl's eyes find mine and I avert my gaze. The key card is only printed P so I press p on the buttons. I Am relieved when the lovebirds alight at the twentieth floor. The rest of my journey is uneventful.

I have to make a double look to make sure am on the right floor, sure it is the 'P' floor but it is nothing close to the other floors. I feel like being in a dimensional world. It looks more like a residential apartment contrary to the other hotel floors that had more than a hundred rooms this has only three doors and one wing.

I get more confused because the key card doesn't indicate the room am supposed to go to. Quinn will not be pleased if I go knocking on each door. So I just stand there.

A message pops on my mobile screen. As usual, it is a private number. "First door on your right. Am watching." It reads. I look up and see a CCTV camera.

I roll my eyes at how bossy he sounds.

A second message pops "Don't roll your eyes at me. Or a third strike will be awaiting you."

I ignore his threat and do as instructed. I slide the key card to which the door opens automatically. I put a hand on my mouth to stop from screaming when being welcomed by a naked Quinn standing before me.

"Let's get this over with. Courtney is waiting." He mutters with a feeling I can't place.

I don't know why I thought when he gave me the key card, today will be different and maybe we could spend the night together.

This time there's no kissing or caressing. It is down to the business. My dress is thrown on the floor on a pool with every piece of clothing I had on me.

He doesn't even get us past the door as I stand naked facing him. He just pins me on the wall and pushes himself deep inside me. With no foreplay. How romantic. Can't help but think.

He is no longer the teasing and the excited person he was in the bathroom. He looks distracted and angry.

My phone starts to ring. We ignore it. He keeps pounding on me silently, which is new. My mind is distracted but my body is saying something else. My phone starts again to ring.

"Should you pick that?" Quinn asks as he keeps thrusting.

I try to answer but no words form on my lips. I don't want whatever we are doing to stop. I start moving forward to encourage his movements. The pleasure builds up and I feel it coming. Warmness spreads in my lower stomach. The persistent caller doesn't stop calling. I can't stop, we can't stop. The thrust becomes rapid and in one thrust my world becomes a faze as a wave of pleasure spread down my legs leaving me shaking.

Quinn releases me and I slide down on the floor to catch my breath. Once he is dressed he turns to face me.

"This is our last encounter am getting engaged Next Week so we can no longer be doing this." He doesn't wait for my reaction.

He moves to the door, hesitates then adds, "Be gone before people wake up." With that, he slams the door as he leaves.

I am still in shock as my biggest fear has come to pass. Quinn ending it all. My phone disrupts my thoughts when it rings. I collect my disappointed self and pick it up. It is a new number, I answer it.

"Cara?" It is Oliver.

"Can you come to bail me out, am in jail." He pleads.

"Jail?" I ask astonished as the line goes dead.