Born to Be a Nerd

She was born to be a nerd, Priscilla always knew that about herself and she never really minded. With adoring parents, her stuffed animals, and books she never felt like she was missing anything. She always felt whole.

She was smart and she considered it a gift, even if getting into high school when she was twelve hindered her socialization skills, it didn't mean she would ever take back her love for reading and other thing's many considered too "nerdy" or "dorky" to appreciate. Then, her mother, her best friend, died. This time, she didn't feel so whole.

Priscilla is ready to write off her senior year as just another year but not if MaryJane, her crazy hyper-active, slightly slutty best friend has anything to do about it. Throw in James Colton, the bad boy who has suddenly taken a new interest in her and Delilah, her soon-to-be-sister?

She was born to be a nerd and she damn will always be one but even nerds can learn how to live a little, right?

This just might be the year of her life and maybe it can make her whole again.

a/n Big thanks to Aneras short stack self! She convinced me to put it up so, why not? Let me know what you think! Also, did you know she's a great singer because she is!