Chapter Two

What the hell? What is MaryJane doing? She is letting people lick her. Lick. Her.

Priscilla's face must have betrayed her confusion and slight mortification because James laughter rumbled from beside her and with a voice barely suppressing laughter, he answered her unasked question, "Body shots."

Priscilla looked at her friend, laying on the bar table that Fred's dad had installed in the basement and shuddered as she saw who she thought to be Jeromy from English drink the shot of her stomach while MaryJane squealed. Priscilla was surprised she wasn't thrashing violently and even more so that MaryJane had black shorts on. Did she leave the house with them?

James and Priscilla had been talking for about and hour or two  before deciding to go inside where she discovered the sight in front of her.

"That doesn't look fun." It looked disturbing.

"It is." James said.

"Reading's funner." Priscilla replied without thinking, almost groaning out loud when she realized just how nerdy that sounded. Great. Her first real conversation with James Colton and she's already screwing up.

James didn't comment and when Priscilla looked up at him, he just smiled and shook his head, like he couldn't believe what he heard but it wasn't mocking and Priscilla instantly relaxed.

"Well, it's depends on what kinda books." He sent her a wink.

Priscilla ducked her head down as she felt her cheeks getting warm, crap, she was blushing. One sexual innuedo from James and she was as red as a tomato, as if she'd never heard anything along those lines from her best friend.

Just when Priscilla was about to look up again, she felt a thin arm rest on her shoulder. She looked up and met blood shot amber eyes.

"Delilah, are you drunk? Your eyes are super red."

"Priscilla, have you been eating donuts, your eyes are glazed over!"

Priscilla rolled her eyes, "Heard it."

Delilah let out a string of giggles,"You know, I only had one drink but it's tasted funny. But, hey, it's free alcohol, right?"

Priscilla let out a sigh and muttered a string of insults about Delilah being a "blonde bimbo" before wrapping her arm around the drugged girls waist and sending James a shrug.

"Only three hours and she's wasted. Sorry, I'm gonna go get MaryJane."

He nodded and the tips of his lip quirked into a smile, " I understand. I'll hold this... charmer, while you go get your friend."

He grabbed Delilah from Priscilla, who by now had become some type of dead weight, in her half conscious state. It would've been comical if Priscilla hadn't been dying to spend more time with James but she had, therefore she only found it infuriating.

Priscilla charged through the small crowd that formulated around the bar counter and past the line  of people waiting to get drinks licked of their body next to her friend who was now standing next to the new person, a male with his shirt completely taken off.

"Come on, lets go." Priscilla grabbed her best friends handed and tugged her, ignoring MaryJanes pleas of, "can we stay a little longer?" No, they couldn't.

Priscilla practically dragged her through the crowd, unrelenting, even as MaryJane stumbled behind her carelessly. When she got to James, she gave him a slight nod and he followed her outside, towards the car where they put the goggling girls in the back.

"Will you shut up, god you to are fucking annoying!" Priscilla snapped before slapping her hands to her mouth and looking at James.

"I'm sorry, I don't curse it's just I'm really tired right now, I don't usually stay this late and these jeans are a little too tight and it stunk in there and I just wanna go home and lay in bed and — " James cut off her rambling with a wave of his hand.

"It's alright, I can see you're frustrated. I'll talk to you.." he looked at the two girls chattering in the back seat before looking back at Priscilla, "at a better time."

Hearing the amusement in his voice, Priscilla frowned, "This isn't funny."

"Of course not."

Priscilla shook her head at him and gave a small wave as she slid into the convertible.

She was about to turn on the car and drive when James asked for her phone and typed in his number then called his phone.

Priscilla woke up at seven in the morning the next day and rolled over with a large groan. She silently cursed her internal alarm clock, considering they had just gotten back from the party at two o'clock in the morning, to an empty house.

She had dragged the stumbling girls inside, shoved them on the bed and thrown some comforters on the floor where she proceeded to lay down, without a pillow. To say she was exhausted was an understatement.

Not too mention, the smell of the girls was nauseating. It was like, all the alcohol and musk stuck to the girls clothes. Priscilla had to get out, now.

She crawled to the corner of the room and grabbed her duffle bag before going to the bathroom at the end of the hall. She shrugged of her tight clothes and took a shower, scrubbing until her skin was a bright pink but she still felt like a thin layer of grime was on her skin.

When she got out, she changed into her soft pink pajama shorts with a plain, oversized t-shirt. Against her better judgment, she decided not to blow dry her hair, knowing it would wake the girls up. She was going to have a frizzy mess of hair but it was worth it not to face the wrath of two hung over girls.

Priscilla threw her dirty clothes in a side compartment and brought the bag to the room, she softly put it down in the same spot as before and snatched her phone off the table where she had thankfully put it to charge before knocking out.

She unplugged it and went out the kitchen, briefly wondering if Delilahs mom came home yesterday but sincerely doubting it. The thought made her uncomfortable.

She slid her phone in her pocket and went to the bathroom, rummaging around in Delilahs things until she spotted the little container of Advil's in Delilahs small bag.

She went downstairs, opened the fridge and pulled out two bottled waters and went back to the room, setting them down on the night table.

"I really want to call James." Priscilla was dying with anticipation but she knew it was way too early and he was probably sleeping so she decided to check her phone anyway. She did have a couple of texts but the one that intrigued her the most was from an unknown number.

Did you get home safe? -JC

Yeah, thanks for asking xo

Priscilla quickly saved his number to her phone and opened the fridge, pulling out some milk and grabbing coca puffs from the counter. She was pouring herself when the phone buzzed in her pocket.

She finished and put it on the small island, sitting on a stool and sliding the phone out from bra.

Glad to hear that, I wasn't sure you could handle them all by yourself -J

There's not much I can't handle xo

Delilah can be a handful sometimes -J

Don't I know it xo

Hold up a sec -J

She was typing in a reply when her phone began to vibrate. She picked up, hoping to make it quick but was surprised to find James on the other end.

"Sooooo." He drew out.

"Hmm?"

"I was wondering, if you want to hang out today."

Priscilla shook her head but then realized he couldn't see her. " I can't, I have to baby sit these two for the day because two girls with a hangover is a deadly combination and they might kill each other when I leave but I do want to hang out. But I do want to go see that new movie coming out Friday, if you're interested."

She heard a groan on the other end, "It's not a chick flick, is it?"

She laughed, "No, it's action."

"Oh. Okay. We can go see it this Friday."

"James?"

"Yes."

She wanted to ask if it was a date but settled for something else. "What are you doing awake so early?"

He was silent on the other end and she almost thought he had hung up before he answered with a simple word; work.

"Oh, well, I'll see you around."

She hung up and continued to eat her cocoa puffs, feelings a lot better than she did this morning.

Friday came around a lot faster than she expected. She wasn't sure exactly what should feel but what she had so many feelings running through her that it was confusing not to mention overwhelming. She didn't know whether to cry out in happiness she was going to hang out with the guy she's had a crush on since Freshman year or feel nervous because she would mess up, she was feeling frustrated because she couldn't find anything perfect to wear and then started finding every fault in herself.

She was a mess and she had been this way all week. A bundle of nerves MaryJanes had said until Priscilla cracked and told her best friend about the "date" , who thus proceeded to squeal and do a little happy dance.

Priscilla couldn't blame her, she had done the same thing when it finally sunk in she was going to be going out with James.

Priscilla was looking threw her closet with a towel wrapped around her, even though she had her undergarments on, when MaryJane burst in, startling Priscilla and making her drop her towel.

MaryJanes eye brows shut up "Cute bra and panty set and I'm feeling the freshly saved legs. Did you bust out a new pack of razors for that?"

Priscilla rolled her eyes, not even bothering to pick up the damp towel — they had gotten dressed in the same room before.

"What are you doing here, you know I have a date with James and what's in that bag?" Priscilla asked before continue to rummage through all her clothes.

"Well, I brought some things for you to wear and some make up, plus some curling irons and all."

Priscilla groaned, "I hate make up."

"Too bad. I'll make sure to keep it minimal. Some lip gloss, maybe some concealer, you have that small pimple on your chin and maybe some blush."

Priscilla nodded, approving. She had noticed the zit on her but she owned no make up and couldn't do anything about it but curse another unworldly being of teenagerism — which she was aware wasn't a thing.

"Okay and I'll see the outfit but I can't promise I'll wear it. It can't be anything crazy."

MaryJane rolled her eyes, " I know that. When it comes to dates, keep it simple. Guys don't appreciate the cute outfits we wear or boys in our hair or all that jazz."

"So what do you have to for me to wear?"

MaryJane smiled, pulling out a pair her gunge style dark green leather jacket and matching boots. She threw those on Priscilla's bed and went to her closet, taking out leggings Priscilla hadn't worn in ages and a plan white tank top.

She would've probably let Priscilla use hers but while they were the same shoe size and often swapped sweaters and hoodies MaryJane was curvy while Priscilla was slender. Sometimes Priscilla envied her hourglass figure.

"Now, for the make up." MaryJane sent her a wicked smile and began to do her work.

a/n soooo, whaddaya think so far? i love comments, votes, adding it to your reading list, anything c: support is the best <3 also, sorry for any mistakes, this was edited minimally for only grammatical mistakes, i wanted to get a chapter up right away! i save editing for the end of a story or for when i have time. also, sorry for lack of capital letters.