1 To 10

Chaeyoung joins the rest before the TV, watching the movie while munching the snacks the rest brought before. On her head, she's setting a plan to make Mina and her best friends become close. Well, Mina becoming their new close friend isn't the worst thing happened in this world, is it?

Chaeyoung also feels grateful that Mina appeared in front of her door tonight. It means she doesn't need to hide the fact anymore. She doesn't need to lie to the rest anymore. She doesn't need to cover that there's something going on between her and Mina.

Once again, Chaeyoung feels grateful to have the stupid three around her. She can trust them. She can lean on them.

And perhaps, Chaeyoung might need their help someday.

08 1 To 10

Chaeyoung presses the bell of Momo's house. Just once, and then she waits in the terrace, hands buried inside her shorts' pockets. She waits for a minute, until the door before her open from inside. Momo's face emerges from the gap.

It's 10 am, the sun is high already. But yet, Momo's face looks like she just woke up and her hair still a mess. Momo stares at Chaeyoung for a moment, observing, as though she doesn't recognize Chaeyoung's figure.

"Hey, Chaeng," she greets after a full minute of quiet silence. She blinks, still giving Chaeyoung a flat expression. "You're late," she adds. "I thought you got strayed into somewhere."

Chaeyoung shrugs. "Sorry, your house is kinda hard to find. Good that Google Maps was there with me." She gives Momo a lopsided wolfish smile. "And so, if it isn't your house, perhaps you'll be the one who late."

Momo blinks, doesn't show any reaction of Chaeyoung's state. "Thanks for suggested my house, then," she mumbles unclearly, moving aside to give Chaeyoung an enough room to get inside. "Come in."

Chaeyoung nods slightly, entering the house. She waits for Momo closes the door. "Everybody's here?" Chaeyoung asks, seeing Momo nods responding. "U-huh. They're in my room."

Momo brings her to the kitchen. Chaeyoung stopped before getting further to the kitchen, watching Momo taking something from the counter.

"Chaeyoung, could you please bring this to upstairs?" Momo glances over Chaeyoung, beckoning her to come closer. Momo pushes a tray of five glasses filled by a pink thick liquid. Strawberry juice.

Chaeyoung grabs the tray, waits for Momo finish taking a bunch of snacks from the counter. After that, the taller girl leads the way to her room in upstairs.

They ascend the stairs, and Momo whispers be careful to Chaeyoung. Momo's room is the second door from the stairs. Momo helps her open the door, and Chaeyoung cautiously steps entering the room.

The moment she enters the room, she's able to see the others. Sana hastily stands up and helps Chaeyoung, Jihyo fixes the rounded glasses that nestled on her nose's bridge, and Mina just stares at her wordlessly.

"You're late," the same words as Momo's comes out from Jihyo's mouth. Chaeyoung glances at her and grins, whilst Sana takes the tray from her hands and puts is down on the table. "Sorry, guys. Didn't mean to make you all waiting for me."

The others don't answer, too busy taking the glass from the tray, drinking the strawberry juice. And honestly, it looks so good, and so Chaeyoung takes one too from the tray, drinks it.

"Momo, this is good!" Sana shouts happily, eyes widened eagerly, as though she just drank a drink fall from heaven. She stared at the juice for a beat before drinks it once again.