Sleep Well, Good Night

Her crazy smile continues. Probably, it will be an everlasting smile.

I slightly could feel your heart, Mina. I want you, and I know you want me too. Thinking about this makes me so damn happy, and I want it to be true. But, it's too dangerous for us to get further than being friends right now. It's better for us to stay like this for a while. When the right time come, we'll be together. And I believe that time will come to us. For now, let's be only friend. Friend who adore each other, help each other, and stay beside each other. Friend who love each other, even without saying the word out aloud.

She texts Mina back.

See you too, Mina <3

When Jeongyeon calls her to come over, Chaeyoung buries her phone down to her pocket. The smile stays. No, it'll never leave her face. As long as she has Mina's face in her mind, that smile will always be there.

13 Sleep Well, Good Night

Mina stares at the screen of her phone, reading the texts Chaeyoung sent to her.

[Son Chaeyoung]

See you too, Mina <3

Mina smiles widely, totally happy with this simple stuff. She never expected that texting Chaeyoung would be so great like this. Achieving replies from her did make Mina feels tickled and contented.

It's been a while since Mina last time used her phone. It's not because she can't operate it well. Obviously, she doesn't really have so much friends, it made she thought that she doesn't really need a phone. But somehow, she felt that she needs to use it again. Moreover, after what happened at the night when Chaeyoung and Jihyo got to her room through her window, did that because they can't contact Mina in any way, makes her think that she needs to use her phone again.

Mina asked Sana for Chaeyoung's phone number. Sana teased her a bit while giving it, made Mina blushed a little. Mina considerately composed her first text, kept correcting it again and again, and sent it when she finally sure her text is alright. She didn't really expect to receive the reply that fast, but when Chaeyoung's reply arrived, her smile is getting wider.

"Mina, come on. Let's go home," she hears Momo calls her eagerly. She's been walking home from the school with the Japanese since few days ago. They chitchat a lot, talking about school, about Japan, about how they first time stepped their feet on this South Korea ground. It's a lot of fun, really. Sana and Momo, they're so friendly and talkative. So, even though Mina isn't a person who talk much, their times would never be silenced. That's kinda relieving for Mina, who is quiet and doesn't do talk so much.

"So, Mina," Sana nudges Mina's arm, makes sure Mina is listening her words. "Are you going to Jeongyeon's party?"

Mina keeps silent. She eyes Momo and Sana, who now are staring at Mina eagerly, waiting for Mina's answer. Their eyes are beaming at Mina, as though they're really looking forward for Mina's answer. Mina feels kinda nervous with their warm and lovely gaze, still not used with it.

"I, uhm," Mina grins, nervously looks at Sana and Momo's eyes. "I still don't know."

"Eh?" It's Momo, of course. "What do you mean?"

Mina shrugs. "I have to talk to my mom about this. If I got her permission, I'll go."

Mina sees Momo and Sana nod in sync. Sometimes, it scares Mina. They really move in sync, they think the same, they do the same, as though they are one. They must have been friends since a long time ago.

"I hope she say yes, Mina. I really want to have some fun with you," Sana pouts while saying this. "I really want to go to the party with you two."