Rise of the Guardians

Centuries later....

Luna flew around with her moon owls and pixies, carrying charms for the unlucky and an enchanted staff that Manny gave her. Luna had been going to troubled people as a wolf as a legend about her spread even more in the form of a white wolf with a star necklace. She had been keeping them company and giving them charms whenever they met her.

There was one particular businessman who got recently fired that she always visited in a lonely bench in a park. She would keep him company as he talked the whole time, getting his weights off of his chest. She would give him a charm to add to his bracelet every time, and he would come back just to see her again.

She would rescue the innocents every time she saw one in danger. Sometimes they were being cornered somewhere, sometimes being bullied, sometimes being kidnapped. Luna had gone everywhere and practically memorized most of the Earth's surface.

She stopped when she saw Jack looking up at her father. Talking to him.

__

North was making an ice sculpture of a toy train that he made fly when a Yeti opened the door. The train crashed on the door and broke. "Phil! Vhat have I told you about knocking!?" North scolded. The yeti began to say something, and North seemed to understand as he suddenly got up. "The globe?"

North ran to the main area from his study and saw the lights flicker on the globe. Then he saw black sand surround it, then it formed a figure of a man, Pitch Black, made of black sand. The figure laughed before disappearing. North immediately activated the Northern Lights to summon his fellow Guardians.

__

Soon enough, everyone was gathered by the globe. "You saw Pitch?!" Bunny asked.

"Vell, no, but I saw black sand cover the globe-"

"Black sa- are you kidding me?!" Bunny exclaimed.

"But I know he's back!" North insisted. "I feel it......in my belly!"

The other guardians began to make chatter when Sandy saw Manny begin to peek through his own window. Tooth turned to him and asked him a question, and he made an arrow pointing to Manny, but Tooth was reminded of something else. Frustrated, Sandy saw an elf, and he flew over to it. He grabbed it all of a sudden, and he shook it. The chiming grabbed the guardians' attentions, and Sandy made the picture of a moon, and he pointed his hand towards Manny.

Finally, North understood. "Oh! Sandy, vhy didn't you say so?" he asked, and Sandy's ears smoked with sand. "It's been a long time, my friend. Vhat is big news?"

Manny shone his light on the floor with a shadow, revealing the form of Pitch Black. "It is Pitch." Bunny said, glancing at North, who gestured to his belly.

"Manny, vhat must we do?" North asked. Manny shone his light at the crystal underground, causing for it rise to view.

"Uh, guys, do you know what this means?" Tooth asked in exitement.

"He's choosing a new Guardian!" North exclaimed in awe.

"What? Why?" Bunny demanded.

"Must be big deal." North said, turning to his fellow Guardians. "Manny thinks ve need help."

"Since when do we need help?" Bunny demanded arrogantly.

The crystal glew. "I wonder who it's gonna be?" Tooth asked. Sandy made a four-leaf clover above his head. "Maybe the leprechaun?"

"Please not the groundhog. Please not the groundhog!" Bunny chanted. Soon, they saw light form two figures. One had a blue hoodie and a staff. The other was a girl with a pair of wings and a crystal staff.