The Funeral of Luna Purezza

Luna's body and spirit sepparated. She watched as her body was brought to the North Pole. Everyone was surprised when they found Sienna, Ruby, and Lena waiting there with a few fairies, surrounding a coffin. The top was a Crystal lid while the case was finely polished wood. They knew that their mistress had died.

The Yetis cleaned the body, and they placed it on the flower bed inside the coffin

The Yetis cleaned the body, and they placed it on the flower bed inside the coffin. North opened a portal to the Crystal Realm, the name of Luna's kingdom. When they went through by foot, they were surprised that there was a path made, lined by glowing lotus flowers. There were pixies hovering outside the paths on either sides, holding their mini lanterns and waiting with heads bowed.

North smiled softly at the preparations the pixies and fairies had done for her. The three fairies took the front as some male fairies carried the coffin. Behind the coffin, Jack took position, and the Big Four flanked his back at two sides. Sandy was right behind Jack with Tooth beside him. North and Bunny stood side-by-side behind the trio. Behind them were the elves, Then above were pixies. At the back were two rows of Yetis with their heads down. Those who came were all fond of Luna. Even the Yetis and the elves. Jack made it snow with snowflakes that actually watered the plants around instead of damaging them.

(A/n: Play music.)

Then they began their walk. The elves began to ring the bells on their hats, and the fairies sang the song. Jack silently cried while Tooth sobbed slightly. Sandy made it magical as he sent gold sand to fill the air with shiny lights. They walked down the path and reached the garden. Luna's favorite.

They prepared the burial, and as they got in position, the wind began to blow on the cherry blossom trees. Luna's body was lowered, and one by one, everyone who came dropped a flower. Even ones from Jamie and the kids that Jack brought for them. The burrial began as the male fey began to burry the coffin with the dirt. Once the burial finished, a moondrip-the tears of the moon- fell on the place the girl was burried, and a moondrip flower formed on the surface as the grave was now covered with grass. Her gravestone was in the form of her, a statue behind the flower. Jack stepped forward, then made an unmelting frost flower in his hand, then he placed it on the grass.

 Jack stepped forward, then made an unmelting frost flower in his hand, then he placed it on the grass

"The spirit of a woman can withstand many things, it can withstand a strike to the heart." North began. "Human hearts are not made of stone. They can break, and heal, and beat again. She was a hero-no, is a hero, but even heroes have the right to bleed. Yet this one didn't. Or if she did, she didn't show it. For us." Jack cried more at the touching words of wisdom from North.

"When we cried, she sang to us." Tooth spoke up. "When we fall, she cries for us. When we're in the dark, she shines our way. When we're desperate, she's calm. She's the wisest out of all of us, even when she's the one falling, she smiled."

Sandy nudged Jack, and Jack looked at him. Sandy signed for a bit, and Jack nodded in what seemed to be agreement. Sandy turned once more to the grave, and he began to sign. "'Even when she was broken, she made sure we were happy.'" Jack translated. "'She didn't stop smiling, not once did she give up on us, even when she gave up on herself. She was the source of my light, the start of beauty, the right when I left, the ignition of dreams, the spark of wonder, the dawn of hope, the comfort of home, the origin of memories, and the birth of courage. She lingers in the air, and I see her in the sun and in the moon. She was perfect like the gleam of the stars in her eyes, but like the poem said, 'the stars shine the brightest when it's starting to collapse.' She collapsed not for herself, but for us and the world.'"

Bunny stepped forward. "When I first met her, I thought that she was quite, ignorant, and had something against me." he said. Jack looked up at Bunny questioningly. "Now I know the reason for her ignorance, the purpose of her anger, and the story behind her silence. I was jealous, that Jack had a perfect friend, one who didn't ignore him and gave him company once Manny turned him into a spirit. He had a guide, while I had none in the beginning other than Manny. I decided to ignore both of them, and I realized too late that I broke her. Especially when she finally broke after protecting the Easter eggs. She lost her wings for me, and I couldn't even be a friend. I regret not talking to either of 'em, because they were a big change in our lives. When I lost hope, she gave me hers, and she broke so we could survive."

North looked up. "Here lies a warrior who has fallen." he said in a bold voice. "A daughter, a sister, a hero, a friend. The bravest hero anyone has ever seen. No one is more surprised and more proud than we are, we are proud to call you a Guardian. Luna Purezza, you are the pride of the Man in Moon, and the pride of the world."

The fairies began to sing again, and this time, the pixies and the males sang with them.

Everyone bowed their heads in silence as the snowing continued. Then they heard a voice and looked up to see the rising sun. They saw a transparent image of a smiling Luna in the light.

Jack understood the meaning, and he smiled at the girl. "I'll see you again." he said. Luna smiled at them, and she began to fade.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Meanwhile....

Sophie slept peacefully in her bed. Jamie went to her side and fixed her hair that revealed her beautiful, small elf ears that she hid all the time with her hidden talent. "Sleep well, Sophie." he said.