Season 1 - Chapter 1

A beautiful lady in a nude bodycon dress and black lace up heels was walking towards her bedroom when suddenly her phone rang. She picked it up. It was Karan calling ,her best friend.

Khushi: Yes?
Karan: Khushi where the hell are you? You know that we have a meeting with AR designs, right ?"
Khushi: I'm so sorry.I totally forgot that. F**K!
Karan: Now come fast.
Khushi: Yeah I'm on my way.

Call ends

Khushi: Sh*t! That deal is so important for our company! How the hell did I forget that?

She ran towards her dressing room and wore this :

Raizada Mansion:

Arnav was getting ready in a black three piece suit:

 After two and a half years he's finally joining his office again for a meeting with KR Designs and Raichand Designs

After two and a half years he's finally joining his office again for a meeting with KR Designs and Raichand Designs.He has a very weird feeling today, like something big is going to happen.

He walked towards his family downstairs to join them for breakfast.

Nani: Good Morning chote.
Arnav/Chote: Good morning. Nani I will come later home because I decided to join Akash in office.
Nani: Sach mein chote ? I'm so happy for you. Come on have your breakfast. (Really my child?)

After Arnav had his breakfast, he walked towards his Mercedes and drove to AR designs.

Raichand Mansion:

Khushi: I'm so late. Karan is going to kill me.

She ran towards her Mercedes Maybach and drove to AR designs. She as well doesn't know why but has a very weird feeling.

AR Designs:

Arnav parked his car in the parking lot and walked towards the elevator.

Within a minute he was in the meeting room and his assistant told him that no one from Raichand Designs arrived.
She told him that Mr.Karan Singhania from KR Designs arrived for the meeting as well and was waiting for him.
He walked towards the meeting room and saw Karan.

Karan: Hello Mr.Raizada.
Arnav: Good morning Mr.Singhania. Looks like we have to start the meeting alone , as Ms.Raichand didn't arrive yet.
Karan: Actually I called as she is a very close friend of mine and she must be on her way now, just a little late. But we can start.

They started the meeting.

Parking lot:

Khushi parked her car and ran towards the elevator. She hurriedly went up to the meeeting room.

Meeting room:

......

Karan: Yes actually that's exactly what I was thinking about. I'm glad we have the same aim.

Arnav(smiling): I hope we can contact Ms.Raichand as well.

Karan: Of course i will surely inform her about the whole process.Actually I'm the Co-Founder of Raichand Designs as well so I think the deal is a perfect opportunity for us to expand our business.

Suddenly someone knocked on the door and opened it.

Khushi(out of breath and closing the door): I'm so sorry Karan. I hope I'm not late.

Arnav looked up hearing a familiar voice and got the biggest shock of his life.

Arnav(shocked): Khushi..

Hearing the voice and seeing the face she was yearning the hear since the last three years , she started shivering.

Khushi( looking in his eyes and a tear leaving her eye): Arnav ?

Kindly vote and comment.