Chapter 9

Raichand Mansion:

Khushi: You are saying you love me right?

Arnav nodded.

Khushi(standing up): Okay then please leave right now if you really love me. I was fine until you came in my life again. Arnav just accept it. I moved on in life and I'm not going to fall into these lies again. I have other responsibilities.

Arnav(looking into her teary eyes): Khushi I know you are very angry and I understand this but please don't talk to me like I'm a stranger. I'm your Arnav. Your husband. We had a past and you know there was and is still something which connected both of us. I know you still love me so don't tell me that you moved on. It's not that easy to forget everything that happened between us.

Khushi(trying not to get affected): You are a stranger to me. As you know I'm Khushi Raichand and not Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada. What we shared was in the past. It's called past for a reason. You don't mean anything to me anymore MR.RAIZADA. Ab samajh me aaya?

Arnav(rolling his eyes): Forget it ! Tumse baat karke kya fayda?

Khushi: Exactly so just get out!

Both didn't see the two little eyes watching them.

Arnav(standing up): Okay. Then show me that you aren't affected.

He walked towards her and wrapped his arms tightly around her.

Khushi(trying to get out of his arms): Arnav stop this drama right now.

She slowly got lost in his scent. The scent she was longing for since the last three years. She lost it completely when he started to kiss her earlobe. He placed kisses from her cheek to her neck. Khushi got lost in his touches and didn't realise what was happening. She took in his smell after so many years and cherished this moment. She knew he didn't deserve her but even after doing so much, her heart couldn't stop beating for him.
He bit her neck slightly and she got aware of their position.
She pushed him and he started to realise what he was doing as well.
Khushi was angry on herself for not controlling her feelings and for still being affected by his touches and kisses.

Khushi(with moist eyes looking down and distancing herself from him): Get out right now ! I said get the hell out of here!
Arnav(going through his hair with his hand): I'm sorry. I couldn't control myself.

With that he turned to leave the room. Arnav stopped when he saw a cute little girl playing in the opposite room. He got confused because the little girl was the exact copy of his wife Khushi. He walked into the room being curious.

Arnav: Hello princess.
Arushi(shy): Hello.

Arnav(kneeling to her height): Princess can you tell me your name?

Arushi(smilling): My name is Arushi.
Arnav froze after hearing her name. He recalled the night when they become one. Khushi had expressed her wish to name their first girl child, Arushi.

Arnav came out of his thoughts when a little hand shook him.

Arushi(in a cute voice): Uncle where are you lost ?

Arnav(confused): Nowhere. Ehhmm..are you living here ?

Arushi(proudly): yes it's my house. Mine and mommy's.

Arnav(curious): and who is your mommy's ? I mean what is her name?

Arushi: Haaaww uncle you don't know my mummy?How bad! She is like a angel.Her name is K..

Maid Maria: Arushi baby come on. I found the Barbie doll you were searching.

Arushi(happy): Yes didu.

With that she ran away.

Maria(noticing Arnav): sir what are you doing here ?

Arnav(standing up): ehh nothing. I was just leaving now. 

Khushis dressing room:
She was sitting in front of her dressing table putting her make up on. When suddenly Arushi ran in.
Khushi(placing her on her lap):Aru? Why are you running baby? What if you fall? Be careful!

Arushi( with cute chubby cheeks and a pout ):but I didn't fall right? Mommy can we go to the mall and buy me a new Barbie doll. Please. I want a new doll and new clothes for them.

Khushi(kissing her cheek ):Of course but first mommy and you have to go to the office.

Arushi(happy): Okay mommy.

With that they both got ready and left.

Khushi's Attire:

AR Designs:

Arnav was sitting in his cabin. Typing furiously on his laptop and his mind kept on wandering to Khushi.When suddenly his phone rang. It was his di calling.

Arnav: Hello Di.

Anjali: Chote you have to accompany me for shopping. I have to buy something for the upcoming baby shower of Payal. Please chote.

Arnav(rolling his eyes and sighing):
Okay di but just for two hours and not more.
Understood?

Anjali: Yeah. Thank you chote. Please pick me up in two hours.
Arnav(concentrating on his laptop): Okay di. Bye. I have some work to do.

Arnav(thought): Who was the little girl and what was she doing in Khushi's house .She is an exact replica of Khushi. Same hazel eyes and the same chubby cheeks. After thinking of all possibilities it finally struck him. What the ....yes. She looks exactly like Khushi and is I think two to three years old. That was when Khushi had left. What the.. is it possible ? She is my daughter?
The night when we made love. She got pregnant ?! It's possible , I didn't use any protection. That means Arushi could be my daughter.

He stood up from the chair and ran a hand in his hair. A smile appeared on his face at the thought of having a daughter with Khushi.

Arnav( starting to realise everything):That means Khushi hid the fact that I have a daughter...But no I won't blame her this time. It's my fault. I will not do the same mistakes again and again I promised her not to hurt her anymore.

Just because of my mistake our daughter had to grow up without her father. I'm so proud of Khushi. She is father and mother both for our daughter. That makes me love her more.
But now I'm back and my daughter will get her fathers love.

--------------------------------------

Kindly vote and comment