Chapter 6

Next Morning:

Raichand Mansion:

Khushi, Arushi, Aditya, Sana and Karan were having Breakfast.

Khushi's Attire:

Karan: What are your plans for today?Khushi: I think I will go to office with Arushi

Khushi: I think I will go to office with Arushi.
Karan and Sana screamed: No!
Sana: You have to take care of yourself. Did you forget what the doctor said? He said that you need completely bed rest for the next two days.
Karan: Yeah you won't step out of the bed.
Khushi: Come on guys! I can take care of myself. I will take my medicines on time and will take the driver with me. You know that work diverts my mind so just take a chill-pill.

Sana and Karan( shaking their heads and sighing): okay.
Karan: but don't stress yourself. If you need something just call me or Sana.
Khushi: okay I will. (to Arushi) Come on baby. We will change our clothes and leave for mumma's office okay?
Arushi: okay mummy but I want to take my favourite Barbie doll. Can she come with us? (making the cutest puppy face)
Please mummy?
Khushi(kissing her cheek):of course baby she is always welcome.
Arushi: Thank you mummy .You are the best.
Khushi: You are welcome.

They went upstairs hand in hand while Karan and Sana smiled at the cute mother-daughter bonding.
Karan: They are so cute
Sana: Yeah!

They finished their breakfast and left for office.

Raizada Mansion:

Arnav was getting ready in his usual three piece looking very hot.
He had his breakfast and left for Raichand Mansion.

----------------------------------------

Kindly vote and comment.