Chapter 11

Shopping Mall:

Arnav and Anjali reached the mall.
Arnav was parking the car in the parking lot when he suddenly saw his love, Khushi. He was mesmerized by her beauty. Her jeans was hugging her waist perfectly. As if it was made for her. His eyes went to the little princess standing next to Khushi.
She looks just like her mom, he thought.
His thoughts got paused by Arushi's cute voice.
Arushi (sulking): Mommy I want new clothes. Pink dress, pink skirt.everything pink. I love pink.

Khushi (laughing and shaking her head): Oh my little baby you want your hair pink as well ? You already have  so many clothes Aru.

Khushi (whispering): Adi's birthday is next week right? We have to buy gifts for him and Payal masi's baby.

Arushi (looking down sadly): okay but just a new Barbie doll, please mommy.
Khushi (taking a deep breath and stretching her finger out): You promise mommy we are getting only a barbie doll? Pinky promise?

Arushi (uniting her little finger with Khushi's): Pinky promise.

Khushi (kissing her head): good girl.

Arnav who was watching them silently was amazed by Khushi's maturity.

Arnav (thinking): I always knew my Khushi would make a great mom.

With that thought he went to Anjali who was waiting for him at the girls section.

Arnav (spotting her): Di I have to use the washroom.I will be back.

Anjali (nodding): Okay, I'll be waiting.
--------------------------------------
Sana, Khushi and the kids were in the boys section selecting cute little clothes for Payals baby.

( Arnav isn't aware of the fact that Payal was still in touch with Khushi after he threw her out.)
Arushi (jumping on her place and screaming): MOMMY!
Sana and Khushi looked concerned at her.
Khushi(holding her hands and checking): what happened baby? Are you okay?
Arushi: I have to pee.
Khushi and Sana sighed in relief.
Khushi(to sana): I'll be back.
Sana nodded..
Holding Arushi's hand she went to the washroom.

Washroom:

Arnav came out of the washroom but stopped seeing Khushi stepping out of the ladies washroom followed by Arushi.

Arnav(checking her out): Is she the same Khushi who was blushing whenever I looked at her? Is this the same Khushi who was running around the whole laxmi nagar wearing her colourful pom-pom suits?

He observed every move of them hiding behind the pillar. Arnav looked at the other two faces who were standing on Khushi's left side, talking to her.

Arnav (going down his memories): I think I saw them before.. Ohhh... yes they are Karan's wife Sana and son Aditya. So they are best friends. Nice choice Khushi.

But he was confused seeing them selecting baby clothes which were very small for Aditya.

Arnav(thought): Is karans wife expecting? Why not? They are happily married.

After that he saw them going towards the girls section.

Arnav: she is probably going to buy Arushi the doll which she was talking about in the parking lot.

After watching them for a few more minutes he left to his sister.

———————————

Next Morning:

Raichand Mansion:

Khushi's sleep got disturbed by a knock on the door. She went to open the door and Arushi ran in.