chapter 8 : the date

They break the silence. Bela says hi. Mahir says hi. Mahir says you look beautiful. Mahir says lets go. Bela says ya.

Mahir pov.

Oh my god why is she so pretty. Like where do these kind of pretty girls live. Have i fallen for her. She asks me if i was ready for the surprise. She takes me to the car and asks the driver bhai to go.

We then leave. I did not question bela onto where she was taking me. She keeps repeating the same thing that the place is a surprise. After a few minutes i realised that it was getting quieter. I was not looking at the road as my eyes were fixed on bela and her blue dress. Oh my god probably i should stop freaking out about how pretty she looks.

After a point my ears realised that the place we  were going to was super eerie

After finally reaching the destination, i saw that it was this seashore place which looked similar to a beach. I saw no one there though. Bela snapped me out of my thoughts. We went outside. I held her hand and walked forward.

Suddenly i heard a sound. I turned behind to see many kids running towards us. They were so adorable. They were all wearing blue shirts like us too. They ran to us and gathered around us. I felt like a kid again. The next minute i realised bela was missing. My eyes scanned the place to see where bela was. It was the evening. It was already sunset. I see a shadow walking towards me. 

I was star struck. It was bela , she was holding a cake and the kids around me suddenly screamed "happy birthday mahir jiju" . A smile creeped onto my face . I was so lost in bela 's thoughts over the past week that I completely forgot that it was my birthday. Was i going to cry ? man up mahir don't cry I said to myself. Bela came up in front of me and said happy birthday mahir. If she was not holding a cake , I would have hugged her tightly and said I love you . 

Bela snaked her hands in between mine and took me to the sea side table and the kids followed us. From underneath the table vishaka popped up. Where did you come from i asked her. " vishaka can go anywhere whenever she wants  " she replied.  " I invited her here said, what's a birthday without a best friend  " said bela . She is perfect for me I thought to myself. She respected my best friend and understood that it was the only thing between us unlike others.

After cutting the cake and having a bit of masti with the kids , both the kids and vishaka left. Bela and I walked to the beach and enjoyed the final rays of today's  sunlight on us. It was like today was ripped of a my favourite fantasy book,  I told bela. After the sunset I held her hand in mine and passed her the doll i brought her. I was scared to give the doll to her as compared to what she had done for me it was kinda stupid. She was so humble . She was so happy. She said " oh my god It's so cute " and she hugged me . I was on cloud nine thousand. 

For the next ten minutes we said nothing to each other . i broke the silence by asking how did she know that i like sunsets and children so much . She said " vishaka " . Then she said if i thought this was not what i expected . I said the truth that this is better than i expected and actually is the best birthday of my life . i asked her on how did she know that today was my birthday. She told me that she found it out from my blog on my website. She has been stalking me , yayyyaayaayyayayay . 

Then i asked her if we can slow dance . Without hesitation she said yes . jackpoooot . I held her waist and she held my shoulder and her eyes were fixed in mine. We were lost in each others thoughts . Its proven she loves me too. We were too scared to tell each other as we were too lost in each others thoughts and it has been two meetings and one date so too early.  Sorry  one meeting and one date. After just looking at each other for a while we bid each other goodbye. After parting ways i started smiling to myself occasionally and i am sure people around me think i'm paagal. Hum to radio ne bana di jodi. Haha . Is she feeling the same way too , i wonder . pyaar ka dard khoobsurat hota hai. 

Precap : mahir proposes bela but will she accept ?