chapter 13 : kaun ho tum ?

The story resumes lying on the floor unconscious after a car just hit her...

narrator pov

mahir runs to bela screaming her name . He catches her before she can fall to the floor. She falls on his lap . mahir supports bela's head with his hand . blood is oozing from her head. her white shirt turned crimson red in the blood. mahir weeps continuously. he carries her bridal style and runs to the car . he places her gently in the passenger seat and drives the car to the nearest hospital . it was CARE hospital. he got out of the car and picked bela out . seeing the immense blood stream coming out of her head , a few nurses bring a stretcher and take her into the emergency ward. mahir is not allowed into the ward and he sits outside frantically moving in tension.

he kept his gaze fixed onto bela as doctors surrounded trying to cure bela . mahir keeps crying unable to see his bela like that . suddenly the nurse comes out and hands him a phone which was bela's covered in blood. he sits there praying and hoping that his bela would be alright. suddenly , bela 's phone rings. he answers it , he hears a voice saying ,

" bela beta tumne lunch kaya kal raat bhi kuch nahi kaya tumne tum to kaam mein khana bhi bhool jati ho ! "

hearing the voice mahir who realises that it was bela 's mother says ,

" aunty , bela bela ka accident ho gaya woh abhi CARE hospital mein hai muje bahut tension ho raha hai aunty please aap yahaan turant aaye "

hearing it bela's mother dropped the phone and started crying . she rushed to the hospital. she ran to mahir . " tum mahir ho , meri beti kahhan hai . " mahir points his finger to the emergency ward . bela 's mother urmila gently tilts her head hoping that the person inside the emergency ward is not her daughter . her hopes get crashed as she got the horrible sight of the doctors using a defibrillator trying to revive her heartbeat .

urmila : mahir meri beti ko kuch nahi hoga na ?

mahir : hamari bela ko kuch nahi hoga , woh bahut strong hai usse kuch nahi hoga ?

urmila : meri beti , meri beti meri beti ko yeh kyun hona chahiye ?

mahir ( hitting his head ) : sab mere wajah se hua , sab mera galat hai !

after a while doctors come out and say " she is out of danger but i would have to tell you something " , before the doctor could finish what he was going to say mahir ran inside to see bela with bandages all over . his tears fell over her cheeks and she got consciousness. she looked at mahir tightly hugging her and pushed him away . kaun ho tum ? mahir looked at her shell - shocked , " vikrant , maa , bela kahan ho tum log , yeh admi kaun hai , yeh kapde kya mein kahaan hu ? "

TO BE CONTINUED...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i know bahut chotu saa chapter tha bahut suspense tho hona chahiye na this is my third draft guys , i put a lot of effort in writing it

regards with gratitude ,

neha