Chapter Two

-3 weeks later-

Yoongi lied in his bed. The curtains were closed, no sun was coming through. He looked like a corpse. He had dark rings under his eyes and his skin was paler than ever. He hasn't showered for days nor used the toilet. The last time he ate and drank was 2 days ago when Taehyung forced him to. Taehyung was the only one who tried to cheer him up. It didn't work tough, but Yoongi was still thankful that he at least had someone.
But Taehyung hasn't texted or came over the past 2 days.
Taehyung had some....other business to do.Even if Taehyung and Yoongi were good friends, Yoongi did not know about the things Taehyung does.

It's not like Taehyung didn't want to go to Yoongi, he just couldn't. He had too much to do. He had no time to even think about him.
Taehyung is just some young boy, but he already works for his own money.

He sells drugs.

This is one of the reasons he wears Gucci. He just meet the wrong people when he moved to Seoul years ago.

He was 14 and just walking through some park as a boy, two years older than him, walked up to him. His name was Daehyun. He was part of some gang and soon to be the boss. Taehyung should just have ignored the boy.

Daehyun asked Taehyung to keep a little package with him and bring it to the same place but just 2 days later. Friendly and innocent as Taehyung was, he did as told.
And this was the beginning of Taehyung as a member of a gang full of criminals.

•Back to the present.•

Taehyung was exhausted. He hasn't really slept the last 2 days because of all the things he had to do for Daehyun. He's currently on his way to  the most important building for him and his gang.

Taehyung POV

I just want to go home. I'm hungry and tired as hell.
I walked up to Daehyuns "office" to bring him all the money. I knocked and went in after hearing a "come in".
,,Here is your money" I said as I went to him and held all the money in front of him. He took it and laid the money at his desk. ,,Thank you Taehyung." ,,Can I go home now?" I said whining. He looked at his phone. ,,There is nothing to do for you now, I guess you can."
//Thank god//
Fastly I went outside, into my car and drove home. As I was about to go out of my car Yoongi came onto my mind. //How could I forget him?// Quickly I took my phone out and texted him.

>Yoongi?
>Hey
>I'm sorry
>Are you Okay?

Yoongi POV

I was finally able to drift into sleep as I felt my Phone vibrating under me. I tried to ignore it. I hoped that this person gets bored or something and stops to text me. But no, my phone just kept vibrating. 2 minutes later I realised who it was. Slightly whining I pulled out my phone and opened my eyes. At this moment he called me. I pushed the green button.
,,Yoongi? Look, I'm really sorry that I haven't texted you the last 2 days. I'm coming over Okay?" ,,Hm" ,,I'll be there in 10 minutes and bring something to eat." ,,Hm" ,,Are you Okay?" ,,Mh"

•little Time skip•

3rd POV

Taehyung and Yoongi were now eating. Okay, more like Taehyung tried to feed Yoongi.
,,Open your mouth please" Tae said softly and held the spoon of almost cold rice soup in front of Yoongi. ,,Mhh" Yoongi turned his head away. Taehyung sighed and put the spoon down. ,,Yoongi, please eat something." ,,Mh" ,,Do you want something different?" The raven haired male nodded. ,,What do you want?" He stayed silent. ,,How about Bulgogi?" He nodded slightly. ,,Okay" Tae smiled and pulled out his phone. He ordered Bulgogi through an app.

About 30 minutes later, both of them were eating...more like Yoongi just took some bites. But that made Taehyung happy. ,,How about we watch a movie after we finish?" Yoongi nodded his head.